Should I buy a de verdamper if I already own a herborizer XL?

Concerned Mother

I’ve already got a roor vapor/herborizer XL with the larger roor bubbler and am concidering buying a de verdamper, the model with the larger jar instead of the glass bubbler. However, I am hesitant as they seem to be quite similar devices and I am a bit low on money as the moment as well.

So, how do they compare? What are the differences and what would be the reasons for buying a verdamper at this point? Is the de verdamper that much more powerful that a purchase is justified? Who has a lot of experience in using them both and can compare the two?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

That water piece is awesome. Verdamper is something special and I bet it would be great with that glass. I have only used a Herbo ti, so I can't really help with comparing. But if i could only have two desktops I would not pick both these two options you mention, because there's devices that offer a more different experience which in turn allows more versatility.

Concerned Mother

Yes, of course. The reason that I’m asking is that they’re supposedly quite similar. The verdamper was supposedly even the inspiration for the herborizer.

The roor bubbler is great but I like that the de verdamper is a deluxe version with a safert valve for clearing the chamber. The roor bubbler does not have a carb hole.

The herborizer ti seems as the perfect vaporizer for me and I’m sure that I’ll own one at some time as well (and a log vape too as I’m usually microdosing every few minutes) but at the moment I have the opportunity to get the de verdamper. I also have a few different vapes as it is as I also own a volcano and an SSV.

Concerned Mother

@cptofnthng I’m wary of vapes with exposed heating elements. I don’t need that powerful extraction either. I have decided to not get the verdamper heating element due to it being nickel chromium but I’m getting the waterpipe (large jar version) part of it along with a super long mouthpiece so that I can comfortably use it whilst standing up and it is sitting on a table. It should pair well with one of those powerful vapes that you recommended though.

justcametomind

I’ve already got a roor vapor/herborizer XL with the larger roor bubbler and am concidering buying a de verdamper, the model with the larger jar instead of the glass bubbler. However, I am hesitant as they seem to be quite similar devices and I am a bit low on money as the moment as well.

So, how do they compare? What are the differences and what would be the reasons for buying a verdamper at this point? Is the de verdamper that much more powerful that a purchase is justified? Who has a lot of experience in using them both and can compare the two?
I have both the Herbo digiTi and de Verdamper. I find de Verdamper is a heavier hitter than the Herbo.
I think de Verdamper is on par with Vapbong/Dr Colly aromatizers speaking of how fast it extracts. Herbo XL should be quite slower from what I heard about it, since it's already slower than the Ti.

Concerned Mother

You guys are right, log vapes are probably ideal for me as a regulsr microdoser but I have’nt gotten around to aquiring one yet. I enjoy a heavy experience now and then though, and loved my experiences with de verdamper in Amsterdam but am wary of the metals in the heating element as they pose a health risk which may manifest itself in the airways no less.

I already have a few desktops and portables and am set for any type of consumtion, really. If I had a tiny might that would be mighty fine though. I came across a second hand verdamper at a cheap price online which is why I was interested in bying one. I’m sure that I could’ve bought the whole thing for less than 100€. Someone has already bought the heating element leaving the rest of the device for me which suits me perfect. It should suit me great with something like the herborizer XL heater or hooked up to the SSV as my only complaints with the roor/herbo bubbler is that I don’t have a straight mouthpiece for setting it down on a table and using it ergonomically whilst standing up, and that it does’nt have a carb hole for clearing the chamber.

Thanks @justcametomind I know a little more now. I did’nt know how those compare to each other.

Last edited:
Top Bottom