Shipping Time to Australia from 7thFloor

JamImmune

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone in Oz has shipped direct from 7th Floor and if so, how long did it take? I know that results may vary, but am looking for a ballpark figure.

Thanks All.

JamImmune,

manchild

Vapourist
Sorry JamImmune I haven't purchased anything from the 7th floor so I can't give you a definitive answer.

I have purchased many vaporisers from overseas and those coming from the US are the fastest. the delays will most likely be those at the 7th floor and then the delay in customs processing and getting thru the Aus delivery system.

I would say at least 2 weeks porbably more.

Have you looked at australianvaporisers.com.au. They have the standard option plus overnight delivery for $332 with the AUSFC-10 discount. I haven't bought anything from them yet but it would be in your hands tomorrow.
I just tried to test the price on the 7th floor website and there seems to be a shipping problem so I can't compare that for you. Is it cheaper from the 7th floor? Maybe with the Aus dollar so high it would be cheaper but not much I reckon.

Good luck. :D

edit
Woops, just looked at your other posts and looks like you have purchased it already.
How much did it cost with the conversion rate and shipping?

manchild,

JamImmune

Worked out to be about $240 AUD that was with $50 shipping! - factory second standard grey with slight ding on base or body (gotta love the strong Aussie dollar). I have a tracking number and it seems to have stalled at San Francisco on 27th Mar. I guessed that it would be a couple of weeks, but thought that as it took only two days to get to San Fran - it might be showing up as in the country by now.

I'm not entirely convinced that the USPS tracking system is totally up to date, and it may even arrive before being shown as such on the website.

It's not a big deal as yet - I just want it so baaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!

Thanks for the heads-up though. I will certainly be using Australian Vaporisers for my replacements, but that deal for the 240V Australian plug version SSV was too good to miss - I am a big one for function over form, so a second is not a huge issue for me. I got it from the 7th Floor Ebay site.

PS: I just ordered an EHLE 250ml pipe and diffuser package from EDIT, so I guess even if I have to wait another couple of weeks, it should eventually be worth it. I just find myself wading so deep with this vape thing - I'd better like it with all the money I have spent. My days of combustion are over, have liver issues so had to give up the grog and my wife is being a really, really, really good sport!

JamImmune,

manchild

Vapourist
Sweet deal. I'm definitely a fan of factory seconds.

Yes USPS does seem to be a little lax on the tracking system sometimes. Sounds like it'll be there sooner than later though. It's frustrating when you get home and there's nothing in that mail box.

Sorry about the liver issues jamimmune, but it sounds like you have a great wife to help you along. Weed kicks alcohol's ass anyway!

I've found that Vaping is a crazy and fun adventure which i've gotten so absorbed with that it's embarrasing. I hope you enjoy it. :peace:

manchild,

weedemon

enthusiast
can't comment on shipping time, but i feel your pain man. waiting for mine too :p

on friday i wanted to skip my 12:00 (post man comes at 12:30 everyday) class to wait for the postman, but i went to class instead. good thing i went too. haha it never came that day!

weedemon,

JamImmune

There is me and the dog waiting at the door as the postie goes past - just for different reasons. He wants to bite him and I want my SSV.

I must admit I was never a drinker regularly, but when I did, it seemed to be to excess, and it wasn't fun anymore. When I smoke, I feel more in control, can remember what I did the next day and don't get a hangover. I don't need to tell anyone about the long term effects of alcohol, but for me it could literally mean liver cancer.

It's BS that alcohol is legal and weed isn't, bloody pharma and alcohol companies and their deep lobbying pockets! I used to have to take an over-the-counter pill for my condition which contained codeine. That is a nasty withdrawal and yet MMJ is not even considered over here. Once again BS, but I'm sure we could all write an essay on how ridiculous our individual laws are. The problem is that people believe the crap that they are told without researching for themselves.

Anyhow rant over!! Thanks for your kind thoughts on my dastardly liver and my lack of SSV!

JamImmune,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
i used to own a ssv, its a great vape and i hope you enjoy it.

i just moved on to more efficient vapes these days although sometimes i miss the clouds the ssv produced. but thats the trade off, bigger clouds = less efficient.

wish i could take one more vapor bong hit off it, maybe again one day.

gettin lifted,

JamImmune

Just a quick update.

I have heard varying reports on sites about 7th floor customer service, both good and bad. I just thought that I would chime in with my 2 cents.

I received my SSV from the 7th Floor Ebay shop, as advertised with a slight blemish (paintwork on the case is scratched, could even respray myself), all items in perfect order and here within the time frame that was hinted at on Ebay.

I could not be happier, for any Aussies looking to get a good deal on the SSV, check the Ebay store. It cost $50 shipping, but still worked out $100 cheaper than I could find in country. Make sure to get the 220V Australian plug version if there are any left, or get a Euro and change the plug yourself.

Bravo 7th Floor.

JamImmune,
Top Bottom