Share your A.I Text to image "creations"

florduh

Margaret Thatcher's corpse as a Dark Souls boss

FloDi6jXkAEPJ3-

She's never looked more beautiful. Rest in Piss.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
a rider in leathers with a full face helmet with iridescent mirror visor rides a Ducati jet cycle as it streaks across a futuristic manhattan landscape

grid_0.png

It took a dozen or so iterations but it eventually got there, it was getting thrown off by my use of cycle and kept wanting to add a wheel in, just 1 lol. Pretty sure I’m going to end up with a sub on this one, it’s too much fun to play around with!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I was sharing this with a buddy and he commented that the AI here seems to have a fairly dystopian bent. He wanted to see what it would do with “fluffy kitties unicorns and rainbows”:

grid_0.png

My summation before I sent it to him was ‘My Little Pony crossed with Alice in Wonderland’; given the original prompt I wouldn’t say dystopian, but it feels somehow a bit on the dark side of what could have come back. I actually think I’m gonna use it as my avatar, I had been wanting to collect the “get an avatar hippie“ trophy but meh.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was sharing this with a buddy and he commented that the AI here seems to have a fairly dystopian bent. He wanted to see what it would do with “fluffy kitties unicorns and rainbows”:

grid_0.png

My summation before I sent it to him was ‘My Little Pony crossed with Alice in Wonderland’; given the original prompt I wouldn’t say dystopian, but it feels somehow a bit on the dark side of what could have come back. I actually think I’m gonna use it as my avatar, I had been wanting to collect the “get an avatar hippie“ trophy but meh.

lisa frank premiere GIF by Broad City

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hey there ! It's been quite a long time since my last post. I must admit that I canceled my midjourney subscription for financial reasons (sometimes you have to redefine priorities) . But I found a way to use another text to image A.I, it's not cloud based but local, free and it has a UI, which is much more convenient (and open source). You can find the project here.
Here are a few examples of what I could produce with it (you'll maybe recognize a few prompts from this topic).
sX6sQF9J.png

SxKBZbYY.png

HgxroIXM.png

UPSY4Ssc.png

jpGq35us.png

SkmGjnq9.png

blisty

Hey there ! It's been quite a long time since my last post. I must admit that I canceled my midjourney subscription for financial reasons (sometimes you have to redefine priorities) . But I found a way to use another text to image A.I, it's not cloud based but local, free and it has a UI, which is much more convenient (and open source). You can find the project here.
Here are a few examples of what I could produce with it (you'll maybe recognize a few prompts from this topic).
sX6sQF9J.png

SxKBZbYY.png

HgxroIXM.png

UPSY4Ssc.png

jpGq35us.png

SkmGjnq9.png
Really like that last one, reminds me of a book cover or something

blisty,

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
I used the same prompt than that one :

f2j,