Share your A.I Text to image "creations"

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hey there :)
So I've been playing with text to image A.I lately, and especially with MidJourney.
I though it could be cool if we share here what the A.I generated and the prompt used for that purpose.

If you haven't tried yet, you can go to https://www.midjourney.com/ , you'll need a Discord account to log in. There is a free trial for generating 200 images.
When you log in the website with your discord account, it will join you to the discord server, where you can send your requests to the A.I by writing "/imagine the description of what you want the AI to create", in an appropriate channel (starting with newbies-##, or in DM with the MidJourney Bot).

The bot will render 4 images, in one minute.
Then you can choose to ask variations on one or severall of the proposed images.
Or you can also upscale one or severall images.

So here is a first example :
Prompt : a beautifull cannabis crop. The plants are in pots. Over the plants is LED lightning for plant growing. 8K, HD. Sharpness, Octane render
(the A.I did not respect a part of my prompt but whatever ^^)
5vpGl4Ji.png

Prompt : a dream landscape in asiatic style
T8rYFDDS.png

Your turn now !

f2j

Prompt : dry herb vaporizer. HD, 8K, Cinematic. Sharpness. Octane render

oqRrDhri.png

Prompt : a scary creature with a lot of arms, a long and spiky tail. In the style of [H.R Giger]. Octane render. Sharpness. HD. 8K.
kaw38H7I.png

2A5VZ6kP.png

f2j

Prompt : a dream land with a castle in the mountain in the background, girl in the foreground, fantasy, concept art, night, starrly sky --hd --ar 21:30
2_a_dream_land_with_a_castle_in_the_mountain_in_the_backgroun_47b504de-28bc-4d59-9e4f-583645d9a4b5.png

Prompt : a japanese Samourai contemplating a modern looking japanese city in the background. He wears a sword on his back. He wears a samourai mask.
grid_0.png

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

person sitting behind a computer. A tube runs from their mouth. The room is smokey made this one in Dall-E

FBC3-DBF3-CF3-A-4922-99-B7-54-AC32-A2-E756.png

This is what mid journey came up with:

37-D410-A5-68-A1-4638-B92-A-29-A7-F448-F21-F.png

Some I did in mid journey:

colored frog sitting on a lily in a tropical pond rainforest mood lighting lush vegetation green gold

grid_0.png

futuristic utopian city with flying car and lots of plants

grid_0.png

rainbow unicorn translucent

grid_0.png

grid_0.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I finally tried a few at midjourney, (I hate discord so much, probably because I'm not using the app, but trying to go to the website on my phone browser lol) these were some of the best I think...

Mermaid Squid Pirate Goddess:
Screenshot-20220919-041835.png

Pirate Ships around Archipelago with Deep Seas and Swirling Skies:
Screenshot-20220919-042709.png

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

back of hooded monk seen in overgrown forest. Cloak. Mood lighting. Realistic

grid_0.png

Andy Warhol can of worms

grid_0.png

steampunk ufo flying saucer

grid_0.png

Alf sitting at a bar drinking a beer. Ultra-realistic

grid_0.png

ancient warrior demon mask. Metallic. Dmt vision. Detailed. Geometric pattern. Colorful.

grid_0.png

expressionist painting of the artist's studio

grid_0.png

watercolor painting of an orange sunset over a blue harbor with some sailing ships

grid_0.png

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Guys, what's happening here? Don't stop sharing, okay? :-)

I must admit I fell pretty deep into the midjourney rabbit hole, constantly throwing ideas at this weird and wonderful machine... I'm struggling a bit with focusing on one image, instead I create entire series of images. I'm also still learning how to create proper prompts and how to steer the A.I. in a specific direction.

Anyway, here are a few excerpts of the stuff I've been coming up with over the last few days.

From my „Religion“ series:

BiC-III.png

„Bishop in chair III“

BiC-IV.png

„Bishop in chair IV“

Christianity-I.png

„Religion machines - Christianity I“

I-Annunciation-b.png

„The Parousia - I - Annunciation b“

II-Rebuilding-IV.png

„II - Rebuilding IV“

The „Bathtub“ series:

Ib-Testing-the-waters.png

„Ib - Testing the waters“

Vb-It-s-bath-time.png

„Vb - It's bath time“

Animal factories series:

Bird-factory-I.png

„Bird factory I“

Bird-factory-II-abandoned.png

„Bird factory II - abandoned“

Panda-bear-factory.png

„Panda bear factory“

Chem lab bee hive series:

chemlab-Beehive-II.png

„II“

detail-II.png

„Detail II“

Last edited:

f2j

I have a hard time orienting the IA towards what i'm picturing. But that is also what's awesome with these AI, there's always something cool that you did not think of, some form of random creativity. And also I love the AI ability to create ambiances

Did you use a promt generator or something ?

f2j,
Reactions: Siebter

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Did you use a promt generator or something ?

Not really, at least not to create an entire prompt, but I find them useful to look up what kind of options I even have. The various ways to set the light, the camera lens or choose an artistic style are pretty much endless, so having some kind of a lookbook to browse through makes things a bit easier.

There are some key things that are important to keep in mind, for example the layout of a good prompt, which should be

[URL] -- scenery -- arguments

Some overlook the „--stylize“ argument, lowering its value is especially helpful to get closer to what you have in mind. The default value is 2500, setting it to 625 turns it off (as off as it can be under these circumstances).

--stylize 625 stay close to prompt scenery --stylize 5000 be more playful --stylize 60000 be artistic and experimental possible values: 625, 1250, 2500, 5000, 10000, 20000, 40000, 60000

the „--chaos“ parameter is a bit different, it determines how much artistic randomness is mixed in (not sure what the default is).

--chaos (0, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100)

Weighting elements is very useful too, though not always as precise as one would like to hope:

cat::6 dog::3 make cats twice as important as dogs

Note that this is not a quantifying value, it sets how *important* an element should be.

You can also try to use brackets to set elements apart from each other:

[a cat in a tree] + [skyline background, traffic lights]

...and combine them with weight parameters too:

[a cat in a tree]::10 + [skyline background, traffic lights]::5

How each element is sequenced within a prompt makes a huge difference. You can create an image in the style of Jackson Pollock or create an image that is 3D, but has objects that are painted by Jackson Pollock (see my „Bathtub“ series). Elements at the end of a prompt are less important than those at the beginning (which is where weighting comes into play).

One should be mindful when coupling elements with adjectives etc.:

antique brass candlestick different from → antique-brass-candlestick ornate massive shadowed sentient different from → ornate, massive, shadowed, sentient

It's also important to mind the space an image should create, if we don't, things become hard to handle. Is it an open field, a little chamber, a cathedral or a hall? Same goes for the aspect ratio: --ar 16:9, --ar 2:1 or --ar 1:2 will create very different images.

And lastly, keeping things out of an image via the „--no“ parameter can be useful:

--no plants remove / avoid plants

Some cool links:

→ Phraser -- yet another prompt creator, but more intuitive than Prompter
→ An advanced guide to writing prompts for Midjourney (text-to-image)
→ Exploring Midjourney’s AI art style using circles
→ Livia Theodora's MJ references
→ Will Wulfken's MJ styles and keyboard reference

Playing with effects and parameters is a lot of fun, but I always try to focus on the idea I originally had. I do agree though:

But that is also what's awesome with these AI, there's always something cool that you did not think of, some form of random creativity.

Being creative with an A.I. is much more of a dialogue than anything else, so being open minded about suggestions is a bit of a must (and fun!). It's not only the A.I. that is permanently learning with each prompt we enter, learning from Midjourney's output will help us to explain our ideas too.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Meta made a text to video AI: https://makeavideo.studio/

Honestly, that doesn't even seem half as intriguing as Midhourney... It is impressive from a programming standpoint for sure, but the output I find to be very uninspiring.

---

„Bee culture“

I.png

„I”

IV.png

„IV“

VIIb.png

„VIIb“

„Last minute in the lounge“

Anna-Wien-Berlin-a-very-clean-smoking-lounge-in-a-toxic-wasteland-7d6ed9a4-e58e-4388-b29b-fa001697aa.png

„III“

Anna-Wien-Berlin-a-very-clean-smoking-lounge-in-a-toxic-wasteland-35f13d79-2a6f-4be9-accb-06012f0104.png

„IVb”

Anna-Wien-Berlin-a-very-clean-smoking-lounge-in-a-toxic-wasteland-b1659c51-fb06-4a26-9665-75a690d62f.png

„V“

Anna-Wien-Berlin-bishop-sitting-on-a-baroque-chair-wearing-a-clow-89bd1e96-cfe9-48cc-bccb-91a52ac579.png

„Bishop portraits I“

Anna-Wien-Berlin-a-group-of-very-aggressive-and-highly-armed-sold-31a05f93-a1d9-4bd0-8dde-d25309af60.png

Anna-Wien-Berlin-a-group-of-very-aggressive-and-highly-armed-sold-a86517ad-fd61-4c3e-903d-1fc083b14b.png

„Siebter X Banksy collab“

Anna-Wien-Berlin-the-bible-is-a-very-complex-machine-big-hall-wat-7583dd6f-771b-4c75-afb1-a1625db26f.png

„The Parousia – The End – IV“

...and some untitled stuff:

Anna-Wien-Berlin-an-assembly-hangar-building-a-huge-very-detaile-d95e59f6-0e58-44fb-ac7e-9b7378ca95c.png

Anna-Wien-Berlin-assembly-hangar-big.png

Anna-Wien-Berlin-assembly-hangar-0c5e50be-4b9d-43f2-a98c-8abdc760532f.png

V.png

VI.png

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Honestly, that doesn't even seem half as intriguing as Midhourney... It is impressive from a programming standpoint for sure, but the output I find to be very uninspiring.
Gotta start somewhere. During the period i used mind journey the ai developed so quickly, and from what I can tell they had also spent more hours teaching the ai and getting to know it (in part through the beta testers meta is reaching out to). Also video is of course a different medium than an image so to make it intriguing and create inspiring output it needs a different sort of creativity perhaps. Anyway don't wanna dwell off topic, just thought it was cool and semi related.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom