Set off smoke detector with my b-zero (no combustion though?)

Jeeshy

I just had the weirdest experience, Just got home in the middle of the night from a long shift at work. I turn the b0 on 650F because I wanna kill this bowl. I exhale the awesome vapor basically directly at my smoke detector unintentionally and it went off! I quickly blew away the vapor and the alarm quickly shutoff, But what the hell man? My avp isn't even dark dark, it's a nice finished golden brown, I didn't even combust!

I wonder if vaping at this heat has some element of smoke the smoke detector is looking for? Maybe I just combusted so slightly it's not visible in the avb? Has this happened to anyone else?

I'll be sure to exhale out a window now.... damn even when combusting I never actually set off the alarm.
Thanks!

Jeeshy,

justcametomind

I bet that smoke detectors are not capable of detecting if it's smoke or vapor, they are just triggered by the density of the gas they detect.
I guess that if you puffed out of an Arizer Solo you wouldn't set off the alarm.
Not too long ago there were reports of the same thing happening with Anvils.

Last edited:

Jeeshy

that makes sense, Maybe this isn't the weird occurrence I thought it was haha! my bad but thanks for taking time to answer!

Top Bottom