Sessions with Friends- COVID and beyond - Best Practices

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
... we haven't changed anything... still passing things around sharing what we got... i keep in tight circles but we've never changed how we do things... nobody really has changed there behaviour...

...also fortunate to be in the area we are...

Same here my friend. I haven't seen a single person turn down a hit.

Yeah, put me in for this group too.

Haven't really changed too much. If somebody is in my house, especially in a "hang out" setting (vs a contractor coming in for a repair) I figure I trust them enough and vice versa. I always offer, its their choice to accept or not.

I really havent changed much since this whole thing started to be quite honest, and where I live was one of the most impacted areas. I believe I'm a couple miles outside of one of the first (if not only?) "containment zone" with the National Guard called in which was kind of wild...but personally I've basically kept everything the same as much as possible, with some exceptions, and haven't even felt remotely under the weather. I think the worst I've had was a stuffy nose, during allergy season.

Jah75

I have not had a session with anyone since March of last year (To be fair, I only have 2 friends that partake). I am the single parent of a 5 year old that I depend on my parents to watch while I am at work. Both my parents are High Risk (60+ and COPD,Emphysema) so I have completely cut off contact with the outside world save the for the people I work with (I work in a College, but 80% of my coworkers are Work from home) and my 2 sons from a previous marriage (Who I have had outside visits with, but no intimate interactions in enclosed areas). I do all my grocery shopping early Sunday mornings and haven't been to a restaurant/fast food since this began.

My Parents will be taking the second vaccine in 2 weeks and I should be offered my first in a month or so....I really cant wait until I can enjoy a session with someone again.

We will all get through this (hopefully) and I, for one, am so very excited to have friends again

Vape_Or_Die420

Lets not digress into insults.

We are all trying to get through this weird period...
Not an insult, just my opinion. While I'm sitting around wasting my life quarantining the best i can, others are gallivanting carelessly. I for one would like to be done with this covid bullshit ASAP and get back to regular life. This cannot happen if people continue to not give a shit and do as they please. I think i have the right to point that out.

As to the topic this thread addresses, i am done with sharing any vape forever. This is not solely due to covid, athough it definetly solidified my belief. I stopped sharing a couple years ago as i found out i have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease that can tarnish my immune system if i dont watch myself. The doctor that treated me told me he had a patient that shared ecigs with his buddies, all of which contracted H. Pylori which is some sort of stomach virus that can cause a bunch of issues long term. Also, as most of us have, the "soggy tip" after another user on my lips finally grossed me out for the last time.

I have multiple dynavaps and a volcano, so i just give my friend there own dynavap or volcano bags to load up while they are at my house, which i only allow people outside on my porch. Cannot wait until spring!

Last edited:
Top Bottom