Session Vapes

noobvaperct

Are session vapes generally easier on the lungs? I ask because I don’t know if I need to take a break, but my daily driver is a TM2 and I use it natively or through glass with a WPA adapter and lately my lungs haven’t been feeling the best, so I thought maybe session vapes might be a little easier? Unsure, but if that’s the case, I might be looking for a desktop session vape in the near future.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There are a variety of variables including the weed, how you grind, load and screens, the water you're using etc as the piece you're using... Temperature etc so many variables... I find session harsher because feel like I need to take back to back hits, and generally I find hybrid conduction much more irritating on my throat compared to pure convection though not everyone is the same... You might have more success with a desktop or torch ball vape to mix up what you use for smoother large hits (at home)

Finessseee

For me, My Arizer Air SE that maxes out at 410° is as smooth as it gets. I primarily use it through a water pipe and finish my session in under a few mins after a short heat soak. I’ve been using a Dynavap lately and all of a sudden started having throat / chest irritation. I’d say it’s a combination of the temperature and the size of the hits that you’re taking. The TM is a heavy hitting portable. Try using it in session mode with water at lower temps if possible. Otherwise, consider something with an all glass Vapor path. Removing as much silicone and metal should result in a smoother experience. It could also be the flower as well. I’d also suggest trying to do brisk cardio 3-5 days per week. It will help combat any congestion / irritation and make your lungs stronger overall. Whenever I’m not exercising and vaping all day, I get flare ups.

Finessseee,
Reactions: Varden

Dustin McKief

One variable that causes throat irritation for me is particulates. Try going through some cotton for a few sessions to get an idea of how much your setup lets through. The long draws necessary for convection can deliver a lot In my experience.

noobvaperct

There are a variety of variables including the weed, how you grind, load and screens, the water you're using etc as the piece you're using... Temperature etc so many variables... I find session harsher because feel like I need to take back to back hits, and generally I find hybrid conduction much more irritating on my throat compared to pure convection though not everyone is the same... You might have more success with a desktop or torch ball vape to mix up what you use for smoother large hits (at home)
Is it bad that I use glass without water?

noobvaperct,
Reactions: gmo67

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Of course not, there is a lot of great dry glass, and there is a lot of great water pieces that work well dry... Even a basic one is fine if that's what you like of course though I would need something a little more special is all

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
It's not bad but vaporizers produce hot air and hot air is dry due to the lack of moisture. Maybe your vapor is cool but dry air can still irritate your throat. Try using your glass pieces with water, if they can be used that way. The added moisture should be easier on your throat.

tashian

TM2 on demand requires large Direct to lung takes and I find it quite irritating and generaly bad for the lungs (probably due to a lot or particules directly to lung) while in session mode thru a nice Jhook with mineral perls it peforms very well on mouth to lung and wayless irritation, downside is battery life...well, nothing is perfect.

Top Bottom