Sending good vibes for your 2 pennies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElZ

SO

Christmas is around the corner and its about that time to treat myself and mah woman some nice smooth thc full hits of vapor!

- I'm trying to spend no more than 250$
- Clean / full hits
- Efficient, for use of 1-3 people

I've used an iolite before, the concept is awesome but the delivery is alright. For being portable and stealthy, I cant complain but it doesn't deliver large hits.

Please tell me: The most effecient PORTABLE vape and most effecient vape for HOME so I can decide between the two. Right now i'm on the fence between Da Buddha and the Vaporwarez3g.

Thanks for your input and :2c:

:oG:peace::peace:D VIBES :D

ElZ,

FEAR420

Da Buddha & a VaporGenie for right around $200 for BOTH or step to the Glass VG and youre pushing the $250 mark...I really dont think you can go wrong with these two as theyre extremely highly rated,cheap,high quality & deliver the high quality goods at very cheap prices.:2c:

Mind you,these prices are done by using the retailers in the retailers list & available discount coupon codes.

FEAR420,

max

Out to lunch
You're wanting efficiency but complaining about not getting big hits. :hmm: Getting the best in efficiency and still getting big hits isn't really going to be found in the same model. Just get a big hitter and use it either in an efficient manner or for getting big hits. It's all in how you use it. For a home vape I can't really see buying a Vaporcannon over a DBV unless $ is a factor and you can find a great deal on the Vaporcannon. The box is lightweight and the heater angle is poor IMO. As an FC member you can get a DBV for $140-hard to beat in my book.

As for a big hitting portable, the selection is limited, since big hits and portability don't go all that well together either. The Genie's probably your best bet for the $.

max,

ElZ

Well I've narrowed my decision down to either da buddha or the Vtower extreme

The iolite is more of a novelty item, i need a bangin vape first. input on these two?

ElZ,

FEAR420

ElZ said:
Well I've narrowed my decision down to either da buddha or the Vtower extreme

The iolite is more of a novelty item, i need a bangin vape first. input on these two?
Between those 2? Da Buddha,...HANDS DOWN! :2c:

:peace:

FEAR420,

vape4health

I'll just throw the lunchbox in for a great portable , after da buddha is chillin at home .

Edit , that pair , the DBV & LB is close to your price range then your covered . :2c:

vape4health,

xantichristx

Go with the Silver Surfer Vaporizer, its more efficient than the DBV. If you look hard enough and use some promo codes you could find one for 250 , plus the womerns love the look of the SSV. For 50 even head on over to the vapestore and pick up a VG ,hey its christmas spoil yourself a liitle.

xantichristx,

FEAR420

xantichristx said:
Go with the Silver Surfer Vaporizer, its more efficient than the DBV. If you look hard enough and use some promo codes you could find one for 250 , plus the womens love the look of the SSV. For 50 even head on over to the vapestore and pick up a VG ,hey its christmas spoil yourself a liitle.
Its been stated numerous times before that the diff between the DBV & SSV isnt that much to warrant the extra $80 unless you want the looks,otherwise,no discernible difference. He can take that $80 and get himself a brand new DBV & a brand new Glass VG for a total of $270 with out coupon codes,who knows how much with them...Most certainly LESS THAN the $250 he wants to spend on ONE VAPE.

The DBV is perfect for what he wants & so is the glass VG. I personally think thats an awesome combo to pickup for around $250. The DBV & GVG have both been noted to be top-quality pieces at great prices that deliver big,foggy hits.How can he go wrong?!

My :2c: of course...:cool:

FEAR420,

max

Out to lunch
FEAR420 said:
Its been stated numerous times before that the diff between the DBV & SSV isnt that much to warrant the extra $80 unless you want the looks,otherwise,no discernible difference.
There is a difference besides looks. 1st of all, the DBV is hands free and hands free only. You can get standard OR the GG hands free setup with the SSV. You can switch back and forth from one to the other, you just have to switch the wand and heater cover (and buy the GG setup of course). You can also use hands free or standard with the SSV by getting the hands free attachment. Aside from ergonomics, the standard setup on the SSV hits a little different from the DBV. The more narrow airstream on the SSV can provide richer vapor hits, while the DBV's hits are a little smoother and more predictable.

These differences may not be worth the extra money for some. Some may even prefer the DBV even if the Surfer was the same price. But to say that the difference is just looks and even looks and ergonomics just isn't accurate.

max,

FEAR420

True,I did generalize that statement,my bad. What I should've said was what you said about them. Sorry about the confusion...I woke up to my head in a serious cloud today.:/

FEAR420,

xantichristx

From my personal experince, I'd wish I got the SSV first, I own both at this point, and prefer the SSV. And I'm also trying to sell my DBV $120. I have no idea how to trade cash online yet. I will post it on the seller forum. until then If any one is interested e-mail me.

xantichristx,

YoungethKinsaul

xantichristx said:
From my personal experince, I'd wish I got the SSV first, I own both at this point, and prefer the SSV. And I'm also trying to sell my DBV $120. I have no idea how to trade cash online yet. I will post it on the seller forum. until then If any one is interested e-mail me.
Seems a bit much...I just saw a ssv on ebay go for $150

YoungethKinsaul,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom