Seeking Opinions on StickyBrick runt and Arizer Solo II

Toivarita

999 Forever
After a while of consideration, I bought a StickyBrick Runt over a Arizer Solo II.

Would you guys say I made the wrong move?
I’ll answer and questions you guys have.

Toivarita,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
They are very different vapes kind of hard to make a call there,what do you think of the brick?

arb,

Toivarita

999 Forever
They are very different vapes kind of hard to make a call there,what do you think of the brick?
Amazing piece. Has similarities to a Dynavap but with a lot of differences. Big hits and are pretty smooth. The one downside is the risk of combustion and if it does accidentally burn, it’s hard and a longer process to get the smell out.
From what seen about the Arizer products, they do not have fast extraction and big cloud potential like a sticky brick.

Alexis

After a while of consideration, I bought a StickyBrick Runt over a Arizer Solo II.

Haha, there is no wrong move, there are only moves!

The Bricks, from what I understand, have the potential to hit very hard and fast, with smooth vapor.
Very free-flowing, you can get very medicated quickly.

The Arizer Solo 11, I know by report, has some noticeable draw restriction.

It is more of a sipper, I believe, than a ripper, like the Bricks,

You would never casually rip your Brick walking down the high street lol!

But you may discretely sip on a solo stem as you wander about town.

Unusual allergies prevent me from using any of the Bricks.

I never tried the Solo 2, partly on account of it's proclaimed draw restriction.

If I came down from Mars, could only have one vape out of tgese two- it would be the Brick all day long.

But like how I said above, both vapes still have their time and place.
And both are still very popular among many.

hoptimum

They're both good, so it depends on where you are in your vaporizing journey and how you intend to use it.

The Runt hits like a brick but requires a little finesse with a butane torch to get good results. It's not a beginner's vape.

The Arizer is more of a sipper, but it's also dead simple to use. Turn it on, wait a minute, and inhale. Your friends will be hitting it in minutes.

Because of the required torch and extruding glass intake tube and mouthpiece, the Runt isn't a great portable, but you can take the Arizer just about anywhere.

Both are well thought of, but which one is best depends on the user.

hoptimum,

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I have both and love em to death but for different reasons. If I want to get medicated up in a hurry I use the Sticky brick. If i'm chillin at the computer I like my Solo 2 with a long 7 inch stem. The Sticky Brick is killer with concentrates or flower. The Solo 2 is strictly flower (hard to beat the flavor). And if you like to use water they both have a wpa that yields great results.Two different vapes, both worthy of a look see. :D

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Fuck a Solo 2. I only have an og Brick to compare but I think you made an excellent choice. I gave my Solo II away long ago and never cared for its tight draw resistance, dated design, ugly fanny pack, and slow heat up.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Fuck a Solo 2. I only have an og Brick to compare but I think you made an excellent choice. I gave my Solo II away long ago and never cared for its tight draw resistance, dated design, ugly fanny pack, and slow heat up.

I've never touched a Solo 2, but somehow I still agree with this entirely :lol: very convincing, I almost thought I did use one at some point.

I love my runt. After really putting in the effort (frustrating but fun!) I feel like I've gotten it figured out finally and its a great little vape. As mentioned though, I wouldn't say its a good beginner vape.

Most "mainstream" vapes just dont do anything for me. A lot of them have this weird artificial vibe, like something I would expect to see on the shelf at Best Buy or Staples. At one point I WAS interested in a Solo II, but then I found FC, and really broadened my horizons and realized how many "other" vapes are out there that are much better suited for me and my usage.

So you tell us, did you make the right decision?

shopdognyc

Two different pieces, and I don't think Solo 2 is wrong. All reviews show this is a nice starter.

The Runt is awesome. Everyone here is going to say that. There is a learning curve, combusting in it will suck for a while, but then you overcome that.

There is something about having that connection with your torch. Lose your concentration, you mess up, or don't succeed. Try again, just like everyday we wake up.

Out of all of my Sticky Bricks, its my best performer.

Toivarita

999 Forever
I think I made the right decision. There definitely is a learning curve on how to heat and pull from the sticky brick but it’s not a steep curve. Most people will get the hang of it fast. Once they do, there is lots of options on how they want to extract their herb. With the Arizer products, it seems like a good starter vape, it has long extraction time. Also from the Arizer forums on FC, it seems some people have trouble getting satisfying vapor clouds from their Arizer product.
Big, Satisfying, Instant clouds from the Stick Brick lineup seem incomparable to the Arizer vapor production.
The portability, and chance of combustion seem to be the only drawbacks from the Runt. I’ll likely get a Junior next for better portability and discreteness.

Top Bottom