Searching a vape for my gf

uhranium

Hey buds,

my gf and I usually use the solo 1.0
recently she tried out the fenix and liked it but very disliked the draw restriction (mine is also a bit gunked up)

now she wants a vape for herself, that is reasonably priced (no mighty :(( )

we were looking into the CFC 2.0 but I could not find out the draw restriction.

Could you give me any hints on which vapes to take a view on that are less than 160$ and have a good airflow?

many thanks!

uhranium,

virtualpurple

Buy her a good mod box and then look on this forum in the diy section I believe for The Project by @ pipes. You can use the mod box for other 510 threaded vapes suck as the modpod, the splinter, and several others for either flower or concentrates. The project is a fantastic low cost convection vape that is full of flavor and extracts well! I don’t find mine to have draw restriction that is at all unpleasant or difficult, I find it pretty open.

I am still not a pro with mod boxes but I understand dna mods with Escribe software really allow you to dial in your preferences and handle temperature control far better than other mod boxes.

I also recommend a vapcap. You can get a M vapcap and a lighter with enough leftover to buy a cheap induction heater and @DDave kit so she can save the butane for on the go and use induction around the house. Because it has a built in carb she can use her finger to experiment with feathering or partially covering the carb to get her desired air flow. The vapcap can sound intimidating at first but it is very simple to learn and quickly becomes a favorite for many.

little maggie

Check out the Fury 2. It's inexpensive, simple to use and the charge lasts quite a while. Also no draw restriction. If she likes butane a vapcap would be a good option.

My favorite vape is the tubo evic which comes from Switzerland so might be more affordable. Also the mvt- the mvt 2 is just getting released and looks really good. It is well under $200. I prefer vapes made with wood which is why I like the tubo and mvt. I've given away all my non wood vapes except the fury 2. It is the least expansive (other than a vapcap) and well built. If I was just getting my first vape right now the fury 2 would be my best option.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I don't think the box mod is a good option unless your gf already has experience using them. The Fury 2 recommendation sounds better to me. It was my first vape and several friends have bought them after trying mine. I enjoy the open and easy draw resistance and it's fun with glass accessories too.

Doktor Dub

If your GF does not enjoy playing around with new stuff (which most of us around here like very much...) and spending her time on forums, i would suggest the obvious:
Never change a running system - why not get a Solo or Air 1 which can be found quite cheap now or perhaps an air 2 which has a wider Airflow?

Besides that, the Fury 2 seems to be the standard suggestion for a not too expensive first Vape right now...

Trying out a Vapcap would be great too but i think either you love it or it is not for you...

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: arb

Greenleaf88

My vote is for the fury 2 also. And if u want replaceable battery I would go with the air 2z

Greenleaf88,

little maggie

Just want to add that the fury 2 is not only for beginners but is great to just put in a pocket and need no other attachments to use- although you can get attachments for it.

little maggie,
Top Bottom