Screwball Mascot Naming Contest

Vapvana

Manufacturer
sb-mascot-contest-banner_4x_1c8dfc10-5055-46b9-a2c7-b14bca407691.png

What’s up FC!

We are back with another naming contest. For those that don’t know, ~8 months ago we launched a contest to name the Screwball (formerly project e-vap).

A lot has happened since then, including the birth of the Official Screwball Mascot...

And now we need your help to name them!

I'm looking forward to seeing what magic our community can come up with this time :science:

Cheers,
Cal

HOW IT WORKS:​

Overview:​

We would like to name the mascot something that is easy to remember, but is not directly related to Cannabis.
IMG_9881.jpg
IMG_9897.jpg

The mascot will be used in the instruction manual we are working on - which will be in a comic book style. They will also be used in swag / merch, and I’ve already made stickers.

73083481675__EC71C708-9CD4-4ECF-B92A-3311780F2221.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg

There are also other characters in the works, which could represent each product we offer (still a working idea).

IMG_0376.jpg

Eventually there will be a mood mat made featuring multiple characters.

72772024548__C728B80C-2ACF-4FAB-9298-5505524AB42C.jpg

How To Enter:​

There are two ways to enter the contest:
  1. Reply to this thread with at least one mascot name suggestion
  2. Or reply to this thread telling us why you enjoy vaping cannabis

How To Win:​

There are two ways to win.
  1. Have your mascot name chosen to be the grand prize winner.
    1. (Unlimited mascot name entries allowed)
  2. Have your username selected at random to win runner up prizes for participating.
    1. One entry per username max (1 post = 1 entry)

How Winners Will Be Chosen:​

Grand Prize: We will select our favorite name from all the entries*
*We reserve the right to not select any of the entries. If a name is not chosen, the grand prize will be moved into the runner up prizes and selected at random

Runner Ups: Randomly selected on Instagram live using an online random selector tool

PRIZES​

Grand Prize (1 Winner)​

Win A Screwball Starter Kit & Wireless Screwball Early Adopter Set (TBD*)

152DC4FA-12E2-4250-97F4-AB7595D8897E_44ab1338-ff0c-4629-868f-ff967c3009d4.jpg
90297b7f1369b13fe4cd87fdd90be9fc.jpg

*The wireless screwball is still in the design stage. Once we reach the early adopters stage we will send the grand prize winner a set.

Runner Up Prizes:​

Screwball Starter Kit (1 Winners)​

152DC4FA-12E2-4250-97F4-AB7595D8897E_44ab1338-ff0c-4629-868f-ff967c3009d4.jpg

Accessory Pack (3 Winners)​

14-18-adapter-kit.jpg
scq-big-n-small.webp

1 Pass Thru Adapter Set
1 SQP
1 Mini SQP

Contest Length & Winner Selection:​

Will run from now until March 17th at 11:59pm PST.

The Grand Prize plus Runner Up Prizes will be announced on March 22nd at 4:20pm PST on Instagram Live (@Vapvana)

Rules:​

• No purchase necessary
  • Open to worldwide members on www.fuckcombustion.com
  • Must be 21 years or older, or have a medical marijuana card.
  • Must be legally able to receive the prize in your country shipped from the United States.
  • The contest winners will be announced on Instagram live (@Vapvana) on July 14th at 4:20pm PST
  • The runner up prizes will be selected randomly on Instagram live using an online random selector app
  • All prizes will ship out once the next round of kits are received from our manufacturer*
  • If a winning name isn't selected from the entries, the grand prize will be moved into the runner up prizes and selected at random.
  • All shipping costs covered by Vapvana

Last edited by a moderator:

Radwin Bodnic

Thanks for the contest !
My suggestion is Ted.
(The acronym doesn't directly relates to cannabis right ?)

I love vaping because it is so well suited to extract and decarb at the same time just what we want from this wonderful plant, while being a really pleasant experience.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Rube McClanahan
Rube E. Fields
Rube E. Hurler
Rube E. Fingers
Rube E. Burner

You get the gist.

Timps27,

Kaptan

Theme song?:rofl:

Red hot summer, sun beatin'
down on the field Dust devils dancin' round,
a pitcher with somethin'
He winds up, a glint in his eye, a smile on his face Ruby ring flashin'

(Chorus) Screwball pitcher, a gem in his hand Red leather burnin', a firebrand The ruby's cut sharp, the pitch takes a dive Batter swings through, barely alive

(Verse 2) Fastball's a blur, curveball's a bend But the screwball's a mystery, a pitch that transcends It dips, it ducks, it dances in flight Leaving hitters confused, missin' by a hair's mite

(Chorus) Screwball pitcher, a gem in his hand Red leather burnin', a firebrand The ruby's cut sharp, the pitch takes a dive Batter swings through, barely alive

(Bridge) Red threads on the uniform, a ruby heart beats Passion for the game, a fire that defeats
Each throw a challenge, a test of the will
To outsmart the batter, make the impossible thrill

(Outro) So tip your cap to the screwball king With his red-hot heater, the magic he brings A ruby cut sharp, a legend in the makin' Leaving batters baffled, their hearts forever break in’

Kaptan,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha fun, Thanks again!! I was also going to say "screwby" or "scruby" as that seems like a no-brainer to me (however the second mascot example seems more like the screwball mascot, looks exactly like a screwball lol so not sure if this one should be a play on the name vapvana instead?)

"Van Gemson" or "Vana Gemson" perhaps?!?

(also thought it was a little odd that the character would be kicking a baseball lol is that a tiny ruby in the mit as well?? :lmao:)

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: cosimo

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
SCREWGEE

Another term for screwball, similar to squeegee.
IN USE:
“Our Mascot is called ScrewGee”

RustyOldNail,

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Awesome, thank you!

I'd go with "Screwy" too.
To keep it more general and related to Vapvana maybe "Vapy"?

El Duderino,
Top Bottom