Scratched Glass Works

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
@momofthegoons - started giving people a 2 week wait now lol. I apologize that it took so long but you know I needed yours to be personal, my heart needed to be in that. You've been a great friend and my go to adviser for a long time lol.

Everyone else, I appreciate all your kind words. It means a lot to me. @Ed's TnT - I've been watching you on Instagram - your new logs look amazing, you've grown so much since your first joining the forum.

I know some of have had a difficult time getting me, I didn't realize that I had my notifications turned off. :doh:

If anyone here needs to get in touch with me quicker please feel free to email us at scratchedglasswork@gmail.com. I'm also on Instagram under the same name @scratchedglasswork .

Thank you all for helping me grow, and showing support for my work.

:bowdown:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
You got it @mvapes Wow so much time has passed and so many blessings have come bro since then, I know all that and many more is in store for you, you deserve it! Keep doing what you do, love every day you have doing it, never loose that love is all I can say. I know believe me I get it, some days are like sharpening pencils for a living but sure does beat working for someone else right! Best of luck to you and pls holla at me anytime if I can ever do anything for you, be more than happy to do so!

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
9qevb37p28qy.jpg

I'm liking it a lot! Received it yesterday 6 days after the purchase. Feels thickier and heavier than the original sticky brick glass, and I loved the texture on the bricks! It feels nice to rub your fingers on it.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Bro I remember this thread starting before I had my hiatus. You've gotten really good. Shits got that pop now. Congrats on the acceleration of skills and dedication it shows man. If I decide to keep my dunny it needs some work.

Top Bottom