Scientific Glass

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
No I don't like them for that, I have a saki bottle from Biao that has a little of that style but much smaller, I don't use it with much, I don't think this style would be good for injectors or bricks... Too much of a chug and not a fan of the form factor, better with a rig
I agree. The little sista now has too much of a chug for me too. I can somehow change it a bit with using little water, but still.
Now I often use a clear glass china klein recycler. It is thick glass and well build and fun, but it tends to kill the bowls after a while and there is always a little vapor hiding somewhere I have to get out with a second draw.
I more and more favour simple shapes like the herborizer/roor vapor piece or the "D-020" I think its called. They also clear very quickly and easily.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The little sista now has too much of a chug for me too
@LabPong posted about using terp pearls to tame the chug in his Herbo, might be worth a try?
Herborizer-Beads.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Was thinking I have never tried a beaker bong and one about 40cm high would sit in my lap just about right or may mate to my baller vape. I have been looking at a few Roor but too expensive and think a Grav might be closer to what I want.
bong-grav-large-beaker-base-bong-37065892921580_1080x.png

I have a medium size, and it's become my favorite to use for flower vaping with my Flowerpot Vrod.

And, in spite of what others here have said, I really like the perc on that downstem. The little holes are small enough that there's virtually no chug. I use that downstem with other glass that it fits as well now.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Was thinking I have never tried a beaker bong and one about 40cm high would sit in my lap just about right or may mate to my baller vape. I have been looking at a few Roor but too expensive and think a Grav might be closer to what I want.
bong-grav-large-beaker-base-bong-37065892921580_1080x.png

Hi @LesPlenty . Did you ever get the GRAV Beaker? I've got the tiny one, the small, and the medium. Love them all. Haven't got the large yet, and wondered what you thought of it, or if you went another direction.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
went another direction.
I never did as a few different options popped up (couch potato etc) and I could not make up my mind. That plus my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (waiting for op on both wrists) has me worried as I cannot strap it down like I do my other bongs. I will see if my 'butter fingers' grip gets better before making a final decision.
Love them all.
That makes me think a large Grav might be the option to go with.:cheers:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I never did as a few different options popped up (couch potato etc) and I could not make up my mind. That plus my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (waiting for op on both wrists) has me worried as I cannot strap it down like I do my other bongs. I will see if my 'butter fingers' grip gets better before making a final decision.

That makes me think a large Grav might be the option to go with.:cheers:

I'm still quite happy with my medium. In fact, it's on my desk in front of me right now, with my trusty Vrod.

I have both a Couch Potato and a Tater Tot...And I find myself picking up the Tater a helluva lot more, as I just don't really need the bigger volume of the Couch with my vapes. I suspect it would be similar if I bought the large GRAV beaker.

That's not to say that I don't have larger glass that I pull out once in a while...but it's mostly for fun and novelty. My workhorses are more in the medium size range for normal days when I'm not trying to put uncomfortably large lung-fills of vapor in my lungs for fun and novelty (which has it's place, occasionally).

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was looking at the large Grav to use it sitting on my lap in my recliner...the length seemed about right for that application...along with the couch potato.

Hms34

My bongs that I bought originally for combustion are 14," 16," and 18."

Will I get better performance from a 10-12" or other size bong, for wpa use with either a Dynavap or mid-range battery portable?

Not sure I have the technique down either. Not like you light a full bowl, and try to kill it in 1 rip.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My bongs that I bought originally for combustion are 14," 16," and 18."

Will I get better performance from a 10-12" or other size bong, for wpa use with either a Dynavap or mid-range battery portable?

Not sure I have the technique down either. Not like you light a full bowl, and try to kill it in 1 rip.

I would get a rig instead of a bong for vaping personally I do not like feeling a giant straight tube and footlong is still not better for me, there are other variables too

Top Bottom