sbs mod for Impcognito that takes Tubo or Arctic Fox?

Hi, I've read an awful lot on FC over many years. Can't believe how the tech has evolved so much. I'm getting a little frustrated though because if you go back even a year, and get all excited for some product, it turns out to be unavailable/discontinued. I spent hours reading about the Splinters for instance... man was that disappointing when I went to order one.

So I need current info.

I ordered an Impcognito. I already have an Aegis Solo mod. My understanding is I will set the Aegis to TC-SS? It figures out the coil resistance itself, then just set a temp/watts limit? And the main drawback is the 10 second auto shutoff?

So here's one of these, "I already ordered this, did I make a mistake" sorts of questions :) I ordered both of these mods. Entirely due to the size/shape form factor. One is super small with a 18350 and separate the Impcognito for max portability, or 18650 with the Impcognito attached, the other takes a 21700 for max battery life needs. I have a LOT of flashlights so I already have every conceivable battery on hand. I love 21700 as they pack so much more juice than 18650 with minimal compromise on size/shape in the device. Is anyone familiar with either of them (general are they crappy/good), especially in terms of how I would set them up for the Impcognito?

Then of course the follow up to that, is there any currently available mod that can compete with these in size/shape, that take Tubo or Arctic Fox?

Clone of Stratum Balance
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9731918

Paramour SBS, coupon "MAP" for $52
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9734153

ArdbegTallywacker,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Those look nice, but yeah I don't know how well they will work for proper temp control set up... Also btw RBT is doing drops on the last available Splinters (and Milaana) starting this Friday on Instagram (@rbt.md)

Those look nice, but yeah I don't know how well they will work for proper temp control set up... Also btw RBT is doing drops on the last available Splinters (and Milaana) starting this Friday on Instagram (@rbt.md)
Oh interesting! I logged into Instagram and see stuff, what do you do exactly? He announces it there but then what happens? I've never used Instagram before, it's just for showing pics I thought?
[edit:] Ok I looked into it, I get it. Thanks for the tip I never would have known!

Last edited:
ArdbegTallywacker,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Oh interesting! I logged into Instagram and see stuff, what do you do exactly? He announces it there but then what happens? I've never used Instagram before, it's just for showing pics I thought?
[edit:] Ok I looked into it, I get it. Thanks for the tip I never would have known!
You can also contact @unklmark On IG or @Unklmark68 . He auctions rbt products and if any one can locate or make one I'd put my money on him. He just auctioned a custom smaller splinter not long ago.

Top Bottom