SAML Glass

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Received my OG FC-199 yesterday, very happy with it. Not sure if you said you fixed this on the updated version, but my only complaint is the perc stem should be larger bore IMO, it creates a lot of draw resistance.

It has replaced my TAG can in rotation and has been dubbed my “Flavor Rig”, though that moniker is more owed to the combinations I was able to tune best to it (Q on glass and ZX on glass) than to any implied inherent flavor propensity of the rig itself.

ETA: @Samlglass the N/Y adapters show all 18mm joints on the product page, but mine came with 14mm on the 45 angle. Wouldn’t have any concern with the size except the stoppers are 18mm so they can only plug the upright where the bowl should be, and not the 45 where the stopper should be.

Last edited:

slippery

Last edited:

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer

Samlglass

Retailer
Friend, FC-MOD and FC-199 are 2 different styles,possible each friend like different one.only for more friend have more choose.based old MOD version,this MOD changed joint arm,add height and changed PERC.

TheBeefiest

Friend, FC-MOD and FC-199 are 2 different styles,possible each friend like different one.only for more friend have more choose.based old MOD version,this MOD changed joint arm,add height and changed PERC.
Yes, I have the updated FC-199. How does this one compare in size? Its all 18mm joints so the mouth piece and whip from the FC-199 could be used with the FC-MOD right?

TheBeefiest,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Samlglass

Retailer
Yes, I have the updated FC-199. How does this one compare in size? Its all 18mm joints so the mouth piece and whip from the FC-199 could be used with the FC-MOD right?
Yes, all are 18.8mm,can use for all.The size of body(only body), FC-MOD:height 22cm,FC-199:height 15.5cm,body diamter,one is 70mm,one is 50mm.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Very nice!

Are both downstems using holed percs as shown (NOT slitted)? Will there be other perc options? I would love a showerhead perc option for the main (big) downstem. It would be good to offer the old matrix one too. We love options!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are both downstems using holed percs as shown (NOT slitted)? Will there be other perc options? I would love a showerhead perc option for the main (big) downstem. It would be good to offer the old matrix one too

Yeah the original came with the matrix in the main can and shower head circ perc in the ash catcher (when I got mine, I got only the main can with the shower head circ since I hate matrix but I was not so crazy about the circ here either honestly) This new downstem does have big holes and an open bottom, as I requested specifically to emulate the one from GooRoo, which I've found to be one of the very best, especially in this particular form factor imo

FC-MOD looks nice. It would be great if there was an option to include two different perc options in a kit. Maybe different color glass too? :)

Yeah especially if they can already make the other downstem perc options might as well offer them as add-on options, perhaps other varieties too... I do not think you will be seeing any color though, pretty much all of their stuff has been clear??

onmahgrizzyy

Really tempted to grab a straight fab or Klein setup. Any recommendations or suggestions? I’ll primarily be dabbing or maybe occasionally using ball vape

onmahgrizzyy,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom