SAML Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Friend, need make the inline perc more down?

I suppose you could make it and the entire right angle joint a bit lower, but not necessary, would need to make the disc a little lower again then too?

Shit Snacks,

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer

Axel_420

That looks so cool, I like the glass pieces that you are making! Will it be available with a 18 mm joint too?
Will you make bongs with only the SOL percolator as well? And maybe a straight fab with SOL percolator too?

Axel_420,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks good! Yeah a lot of people like both sizes, could be good to offer the option?

Also could be good to just have one thread for SamL Glass where you post all your new designs in one place, and we can share feedback... Instead of posting so many new threads here??

Samlglass

Retailer
That looks so cool, I like the glass pieces that you are making! Will it be available with a 18 mm joint too?
Will you make bongs with only the SOL percolator as well? And maybe a straight fab with SOL percolator too?
Thanks,For Klein,in next step,we will make 2 size,8"tall with 14.4mm joint,current 9"tall with 14.4mm(in video) will be changed to 9"tall with 18.8mm joint.Also Straight FAB with SOL will finished at the end of this month.

Samlglass

Retailer
Looks good! Yeah a lot of people like both sizes, could be good to offer the option?

Also could be good to just have one thread for SamL Glass where you post all your new designs in one place, and we can share feedback... Instead of posting so many new threads here??
My friend, thanks for your advice.so open a Saml glass on FC or reddit?

jarr92

@Samlglass I was wondering if you still had any availablity on this bubbler model? If not I'll probably just get the side car version from your site, but wanted to double check!

y1djexpp7i5b1.jpg

Top Bottom