Sai or terp pen or something else?

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Every now and then someone (usually my children) gifts me some thc or cbd concentrates and even though I own like 15 vapes, some which can do concentrates, I want something inexpensive and exclusive for those rare occasions.

I own several mods for my splinters and z so that wouldn't be an issues if I go the sai way.

Suggestions and advise is very much appreciated!

darbarikanada

do you want gigantic clouds or cooler, more flavorful, but smaller clouds? people who like the former rave about the Stache Rio. I have a linx hypnos (pen), but prefer to use my mighty for wax - cooler vapor, no doubt due to the longer vapor path. if I ever get a concentrate-only device, I'll probably go with troy @ 420 vape zone's top choice: the Rio (if you go that route, there's a new round-bottom banger that people think is better than the flat-bottom one it comes with). I'm pretty sure you can get cool, wispy clouds from the Rio if you want, but if that's your main objective, it might be overkill.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'd love a comparison of the currently popular 510 options, (dt4, sai, sequoia) thinking of getting one myself at some point.

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Just a quick thank you for your advise and suggestions. I'm looking into some of your guys recommendations before I make a decision, will most likely be back with more questions.

iammyself

I got the EZSai back in June, and the terp pen this week. The Sai is far more versatile, with tons of options for temp and coil type. But the convenience of the terp pen for a quick dab is so nice, I put the Sai in my storage stash so it’s out of rotation for the moment.

The terp pen definitely can’t do as big of hits as the Sai, but I also recently got a SOC Peak (Puffco clone). So that’s my new go-to for big dabs. Anything smaller, the convenience of the terp pen is more important than the load size of the Sai. So if you want a convenient few puffs, I’d get the terp pen. But for a rig-replacement, the Sai is the choice.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I've messed with all of the common names in 510 concentrate mods as that was my main way of getting stoned for a few years. The Advanced Vape Supply M22 is my current favorite but it is also kind of up there in terms of price and learning curve. This does seem to be improving as the device and company mature.

My next favorite would be the Divine Tribe V4, I haven't used the titanium but I liked the flavor and clouds I would get off of the quartz. I did find it to be a bit tricky to rebuild after cleanings.

I started with a Sai and also own a Sequoia, they are the most simple with how the coils just screw in to the atomizer. I have kind of moved away from wire coils and the buckets they have though but they do do the trick!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I did get a bit focused in on the 510 portable part, a 710coils e-nail set up like posted above is my go to for concentrates when I am at the house!

Greenleaf88

The Rio is a good option that will be my next buy, but if you don't wanna go that route a good suggestion would be a concentrate pen. I have a stonesmith slash it's great. Terp pens are a good option also, I've never tried a sai so can't speak on that. If your hitting concemtrate regularly go for a erig like the Rio.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom