Safe vape committe ?

vape4health

Is there such a thing, sounds like a great idea but also very expensive for all the testing. It just feels like we rely too much on the vape manufacture to keep us safe and ensure we don't breath in anything harmful. I know a few of the makers are members here and extremely up front about every single thing used in and around the vape, much props for that :tup: :bowdown: , but what about all the rest, did the manufacture use that particular tubing or plastic or paint because it was the cheapest thing that would work or is it the (not healthiest but you know what I mean) the most cost effective healthiest option. I know most of us are way overboard about safety and health with vapes, as we should be, but does the manufacture care? I just hate to think of someone saying " use the cheap shit them stupid stoners will never know"

This post is not directed at any member, maker, manufacture or vape, I just wounder what you guys think.

If something like this exist already sorry for the wasted time.

vape4health,

weedemon

enthusiast
heh, I would join that comittee :) hell, i have a background science and tech, so i would be happy to do some of the testing if we had a lab too! :p

How cool it would be! combine my to fav things, science/tech with marijuana! :D

weedemon,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
This partial quote from Max from a just a few days ago must give a little hope at least:

max said:
This forum has also evolved and will continue to do so. In the future we intend to put more emphasis on safety and may well inspect every model that's granted its own thread. We may classify every vape according to design and construction materials, certainly including the vapor path and possibly the entire unit.

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom