Rush by Weecke

Few places to buy the Rush in EU :
1)https://www.canatura.com/en/weecke-rush-vaporizer 103 euro
2)https://vaporshop.pl/pl/fenix/3927-weecke-rush-waporyzator-przenosny-do-suszu-6971969666689.html 99 euro
3)https://buyvapo.eu/weecke-rush-vaporizer.html 103 euro
Maybe one of them ships to the UK ?
You can try vapefully https://vapefully.com/product/weecke-rush-vaporizer/
They have price match/lowest price guarantee. shoot them an email and ask for price match.
Guessing this is a Brexit led issue then. 😶

Shorner

Recieved my rush today, its on charge at the moment...
Looks like a nice little device, feels solid in the hand, nice oled display, good sized oven...
I will report back later after the first vape!!

Just did a couple of bowls with the rush, first impressions aren't great to be honest...
Started at 210c with the first bowl and gave it a good long rip , ok ish vapour not massive clouds and ok taste...bumped it up to 240c with the last few draws, bigger clouds but no where near my Tinymight for clouds or taste..the avb was cooked through nicely.

The 2nd bowl I started at 240c good long hard rip not massive clouds again, so the last few draws I slowed my draw down and it seemed to produce much bigger cloud..almost black.avb.....effects are good!!

So in conclusion i think there might be a lot more conduction than convection with this vape as when I slowed my draw right down it was producing bigger clouds and much darker avb...its a 7/10 in taste for me not in the same league as Tinymight imo...but for the price of 95euro it's not bad at all...bear in mind I've only had a couple of bowls so it might grow on me as i feel there might be a bit of technique..I'm pretty ripped though!!

cliffhanger1

It doesn't make the biggest clouds of all vapes. The strong effect of the rush convinces me the most from this vape. Thats why i love it so much.
No other with bigger clouds gives me that strong high, unfortunately. MAybe the Firewood 7 too, it is too long to remember on it exactly.

And around 210 degress the clouds are very tiny ;). The effective is at using at the highest temperature range 240 degrees with strong effect ;)

Shorner

It doesn't make the biggest clouds of all vapes. The strong effect of the rush convinces me the most from this vape. Thats why i love it so much.
No other with bigger clouds gives me that strong high, unfortunately. MAybe the Firewood 7 too, it is too long to remain on it exactly.

And around 210 degress the clods are very tiny ;). The effective is at using at the highest temperature range 240 degrees with strong effect ;)
The effects are strong at 240c i agree...

The effects are strong at 240c i agree...
I think im just used to the pure convection monster rips from.the Tinymight.
The rush cooks the weed very evenly with no stir though which the TM doesn't.

Shorner

I'm really liking the rush now I've had a few days to play with it, the effects are very good at 240 c as is the taste, cooks really well , avb is dynavap dark when done..i haven't reached for my TM since getting the rush.

cliffhanger1

I recommend leaving out the mini ceramic filter because it clogs very quickly with resin about 3 days.
So you don't have to clean the mouthpiece as often and I don't feel that the vapor is hotter as before.

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,
Reactions: Summer

Petetbay

Does this work good @ 165-175*C? I’m a low temp guy and like my tasty hits. :sherlock:

Petetbay,

chillmike

the only problem with this vape is the mouthpiece... if they would create an alternative mouthpiece for it, providing longer length away from the heater, more cooling, glass vaporpath, then this vape would be incredibly good... i actually have stainless steel dosing capsules for it that were custom made from the manufacturer, and it truly has an insane amount of potential... especially it's heating profile and how it's draw sensing works... i have ideas for this vape... hopefully soon something will come of them....

Petetbay

the only problem with this vape is the mouthpiece... if they would create an alternative mouthpiece for it, providing longer length away from the heater, more cooling, glass vaporpath, then this vape would be incredibly good... i actually have stainless steel dosing capsules for it that were custom made from the manufacturer, and it truly has an insane amount of potential... especially it's heating profile and how it's draw sensing works... i have ideas for this vape... hopefully soon something will come of them....
I’m curious if the Xmax V3Pro silicone wpa would work on the Rush the mp’s are similar in shape, then a 3d stem could be used as well a water tool. Cooling of some kind is needed with the heat this thing seems to produce.

Petetbay,
Reactions: Shorner

Shorner

I agree the mouthpiece gets too hot, if there was an adapter similar to.the fury edge one that allows dynavap stems etc to be fitted it would be great

Shorner,
Reactions: Petetbay

cliffhanger1

I would generally take one for the team and try it out as a fellow european, but if someone like cliffhanger has such high praise, im reluctant.

There seem to be some die hard conduction is best dark avb wow best effects fans that just turn me off from trying.

Every person is other and has other preferences, which is good. ;)
If you preference is to have a good taste from Vapor you better use your Tafee.
There are much people which has the preference to have a strong effect which mostly has very dark ABV. ;)
And i think there are much other persons who has higher praise at for example the TM. ;)
And like i said it is not only conduction. ;)
Have fun. :)

Petetbay

I believe I found a rebadge of the Rush here in Canada as the Tronian Milatron probably the worse name I’ve seen in a while. At one time I thought this might be good for hash with self-described hybrid heating sides and bottom of the bowl which in this version is listed as aluminum while it has 240*C/464*F I don’t have any interest anymore unless I could pick up for half the listed price for curiosity. There is a not so funny video review near the bottom. :sherlock:

Petetbay,
Top Bottom