Rush by Weecke

cliffhanger1

I like the size of this vape, but like Abysmal Vapor I could do without silicone in the air path. Plus, my V3 Pro is practically new, why am I even clicking on these threads?!
For me i have to say the taste is similar to the V3 Pro which has silicone too. It is not very bad. lol
Not so good like Tafee from taste, but in other aspect it is better as some 200-300 devices, for me i have to say.
I am very happy to have this Vape and i rotate it at now with the V3 Pro.
But because of the high efficiency i use the rush more at now. Great device for only 75 Euro.

Edit:
The only problem is that the ceramic air filter gets fast dirty in about 3-4 days and have to be cleaned. But i speak with the shop and he ordered some separately Mouthpieces for that in Asia. :)

The charging from battery is very fast too with 2 A.

Edit 2:
I have now removed the ceramic filter which quickly clogs. the vape works just as well, if not better with thicker vapor, i have to test more without it.
And the vapor doesn't seem any warmer than with it.

Last edited:

cliffhanger1

After my honeymoon time i have to say that the Rush has almost completely replaced all my other devices.
I pretty much only use the Rush now, just occasionally the V3 for a different experience.
However, none of my other vapes is as efficient with such a strong high and such a dark ABV.
And my main criteria for vapes is the strength of the high.
I am more than happy with it. :sherlock:

Tweakz

After my honeymoon time i have to say that the Rush has almost completely replaced all my other devices.
I pretty much only use the Rush now, just occasionally the V3 for a different experience.
However, none of my other vapes is as efficient with such a strong high and such a dark ABV.
And my main criteria for vapes is the strength of the high.
I am more than happy with it. :sherlock:
How hard can he hit? Can it be compared in impact strength and effects with TM/FW/TB or IO? And of course, how reliable is it in terms of durability?

cliffhanger1

It hits very hard because of that it is my number one for now. Much harder than the TB, if i remember right harder than TM and mindest the same like Hopper or more. To durability i can say that i never had problems with it and the battery lasts long, not compareable with the TB.
It is very reliable.

Tweakz

It hits very hard because of that it is my number one for now. Much harder than the TB, if i remember right harder than TM and mindest the same like Hopper or more. To durability i can say that i never had problems with it and the battery lasts long, not compareable with the TB.
It is very reliable.
Interesting bro.. but my io finally died recently, bought it in August. And I have boost mode enabled on TM, so it hits stronger than any portable device, including stronger than io when it worked correctly. Why are there no good reviews on this device?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Interesting bro.. but my io finally died recently, bought it in August. And I have boost mode enabled on TM, so it hits stronger than any portable device, including stronger than io when it worked correctly. Why are there no good reviews on this device?
I think it is available only in the EU for now :). I have seen only good reviews so far on it.(Amazon,retailer sites,forums)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @cliffhanger1 , I can read you relate the vaporizer efficiency to the abv's color... I see that differently, imho, the best vapes are the ones able to deliver tasty&thick clouds and when I look at the abv it doesn't seems so much browned. There is a ton of conduction/hybrids units in the market able to give you very dark brown abv (as well some from my company) but not so much able to deliver while keeping the load lightly browned at best. Just for sharing my point of vue on the topic and without speaking about the last Weecke units, I have confidence they are releasing a good unit like they did with the others by the past... and I didn't even tested the Rush (but the dual heaters looks intriguing, I confess!).

All in all, if you are so happy, it might be good! Just curious you seems to rate that one better than the ones you have in your signature, I speak of the TM, FW7, Herbo Ti, Io, Taffee Bowle,... all considered like "high end" vaporizers... sometimes we are waiting so much from expensives tools... to realize much cheaper devices may fit your vaping style better. Like you, I was sometimes very disappointed by a famous unit, and, sometimes, I was positively surprised by one obscure costless device.

Abysmal Vapor

What is the diameter of the chamber ? Is it possible to use it with glass WPA for Fenix vapes or may be solo/air?

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Petetbay

cliffhanger1

Hi @cliffhanger1 , I can read you relate the vaporizer efficiency to the abv's color... I see that differently, imho, the best vapes are the ones able to deliver tasty&thick clouds and when I look at the abv it doesn't seems so much browned. There is a ton of conduction/hybrids units in the market able to give you very dark brown abv (as well some from my company) but not so much able to deliver while keeping the load lightly browned at best. Just for sharing my point of vue on the topic and without speaking about the last Weecke units, I have confidence they are releasing a good unit like they did with the others by the past... and I didn't even tested the Rush (but the dual heaters looks intriguing, I confess!).

All in all, if you are so happy, it might be good! Just curious you seems to rate that one better than the ones you have in your signature, I speak of the TM, FW7, Herbo Ti, Io, Taffee Bowle,... all considered like "high end" vaporizers... sometimes we are waiting so much from expensives tools... to realize much cheaper devices may fit your vaping style better. Like you, I was sometimes very disappointed by a famous unit, and, sometimes, I was positively surprised by one obscure costless device.
That's not entirely true. I don't really associate the strength of the high with the darkness of the ABV, but weirdly the darker the ABV the stronger the effect most of the time. So it always fits together. I am impressed by the Rush + V3 (but the Rush is more efficient + stronger) how good they are in contrast to very expensive high end devices which are not as reliable but may taste a little better. But where does the TM taste like? For me he always tastes wood. For me, the first thing a vape needs to produce is a strong high, otherwise the medicine from the doctor won't work as it should. then the vape should be easy to clean and not taste too bad. then i look at battery. And why spend a lot of money when many expensive devices don't deliver. Get the Mighty + for free next week.

But because you addressed the vapes from my signature. The firewood stands above everything was just too complicated to clean for me. too many parts. But the Rush delivers good too.

Edit:
And big clouds are very good, i like it too. But they don't bring me anything if the effect of the medicine isn't right, only the clouds. the V3 delivers slightly thicker clouds but not as strong an effect. Before the Rush the i was very happy with the V3, which i like too and i bought a 2nd one from it. Then I prefer little not so dense clouds but with a stronger effect. clouds is an addition for me. as long as the effect is right everything is ok

I think it is available only in the EU for now :). I have seen only good reviews so far on it.(Amazon,retailer sites,forums)
I have little contact to the retailer from Amazon. For example they will bring there own Vape on the market and they will ship me in future a first unit to testing. If someone or some people outside from EU are very much interested in the Rush i can ask them if they are interested to ship some devices overseas outside from Amazon.

Last edited:

cliffhanger1

I am wondering that no one other person from Europe ist interest in triying out the Rush.

I am knowing some persons who are interest but it is not available in their country.

If i had to chosse only one Vape from all which i had in the past i would take the Rush definitely. For 80 Euro it is a present.

I better have a vape which i love and other dont know or do not like it, than everyone is knowing a vape from and loving it like the TM but i do not so much ;)

So... Topic closed !? :myday:
:horse: :lol:
:popcorn:
Edit:
@Shit Snacks You can laugh but the TM does not remotely perform like the very cheap Rush ;)
I learned that not the expensive Vapes are the best ;)
But you are do not knowing this great Vape :rofl:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
LOL @cliffhanger1 I was just laughing about your topic closed comment and the emoji, the situation of no one else seemingly interested as you are forced to post back to back! It was not about the TM, although I am about to use mine for some fresh delicious herbs, reach test that is the vape I go to for the ultimate enjoyment... Feel free to send me a Rush so I can test for myself and perhaps verify your claims :brow::cheers::spliff:

happynomoretobacco

I am wondering that no one other person from Europe ist interest in triying out the Rush.

I am knowing some persons who are interest but it is not available in their country.

If i had to chosse only one Vape from all which i had in the past i would take the Rush definitely. For 80 Euro it is a present.

I better have a vape which i love and other dont know or do not like it, than everyone is knowing a vape from and loving it like the TM but i do not so much ;)

So... Topic closed !? :myday:
:horse: :lol:
:popcorn:
Edit:
@Shit Snacks You can laugh but the TM does not remotely perform like the very cheap Rush ;)
I learned that not the expensive Vapes are the best ;)
But you are do not knowing this great Vape :rofl:
Where did you see for 80€?
Best price i found was 109€
Edit ;
For sure they can send me one for testing :rockon: i already own some weecke vapes and like them. And i am from europe like you.

Last edited:
happynomoretobacco,

cliffhanger1

Where did you see for 80€?
Best price i found was 109€
Edit ;
For sure they can send me one for testing :rockon: i already own some weecke vapes and like them. And i am from europe like you.
I posted it before weeks ago. The cheapest is even under 75 Euro ;)
At Vapefully it cost 150 Euro for example

cliffhanger1,

happynomoretobacco

I posted it before weeks ago. The cheapest is even under 75 Euro ;)
At Vapefully it cost 150 Euro for example
At Amazon out of stock all other much more expensive

cptofnthng

I would generally take one for the team and try it out as a fellow european, but if someone like cliffhanger has such high praise, im reluctant.

There seem to be some die hard conduction is best dark avb wow best effects fans that just turn me off from trying.

cliffhanger1

I would generally take one for the team and try it out as a fellow european, but if someone like cliffhanger has such high praise, im reluctant.

There seem to be some die hard conduction is best dark avb wow best effects fans that just turn me off from trying.
It is not conduction only. It has a dual Heating System.
For now i am prefering Dual Heating Systems generally. But my opinion can change in the future. ;)
..which Team do you mean ?

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,

cliffhanger1

@cliffhanger1 did you tried it with a small load maybe 0,05?
The oven looks so big
I did not try it under 0,1 g.
But the oven looks bigger than it is, it is not much bigger at all than the V3. A little.
But the figure of 0.3 g capacity of the chamber seems to me to be stated be a bit too high. I would say about maybe 0,15.
But to your question, the oven has much Power and i think it is not a big problem with 0,05.
An other member from Europe which wrotes not much here and reads more, told me yesterday he ordered too.

Petetbay

Does a Mighty dosing pod fit in the Rush bowl. That will tell me the bowl size.

Petetbay,

Abysmal Vapor

Few places to buy the Rush in EU :
1)https://www.canatura.com/en/weecke-rush-vaporizer 103 euro
2)https://vaporshop.pl/pl/fenix/3927-weecke-rush-waporyzator-przenosny-do-suszu-6971969666689.html 99 euro
3)https://buyvapo.eu/weecke-rush-vaporizer.html 103 euro
Maybe one of them ships to the UK ?
You can try vapefully https://vapefully.com/product/weecke-rush-vaporizer/
They have price match/lowest price guarantee. shoot them an email and ask for price match.

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom