Run From the Cure - Rick Simpson's story

steiner666

Serial vapist
I'm sure there are some of you, especially our Canadian friends out there, that have already heard/seen about most of this, but I just stumble on it on youtube and thought i'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

Most of it is stuff that I already knew, and its kinda like preaching to the choir posting it on this site lol. But i think that it would be a good way to present the information to others who maybe aren't so well informed or already sold on the fact that hemp/cannabis can cure and prevent cancer growth.

steiner666,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Okay I'll play devils advocate LOL. This story has been around for years, yet read the forums... it has not worked for anyone!

It didn't work for many sick people or most recently Michelle Rainey. Read the posts at Rick Simpsons own site www.phoenixtears.ca

IMO Cancer is a lifestyle disease and manifests in some from mostly chemicals in our food, air and water.

I don't doubt marijuana as a medicine by any means but remain very leary that it can wipe out all cancers.

The only one running now is Rick Simpson himself who is now exiled in Europe because if he returns home to Canada the RCMP is waiting.

DeepFried,
Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...
"25 Nov 2009 ... Once the public becomes aware of the fact that properly made hemp medicine can cure or control practically any medical condition, ..."
www.phoenixtears.ca/ http://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/ gr8 stuff cheers & kind calm being helps healin so vape meds share peaceful bliss?????????????????????

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

Nycdeisel

I hate when these articles try to say that 'hemp oil' which could be confused with 'hemp seed oil', is only a medicine from marijuana.

Both hemp seed oil(the food) and our type of cannabis have medicinal benefits.

I can see how sometimes, that type of very potent oil could cure cancer. but I dont think it always works all of the time. I dont know why more studies have not been done with extracts such as this.

Nycdeisel,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
yeah this is a pretty good documentary as well to add to the list. I remember watching this sometime last year and I thought it was pretty interesting. I mean they're not actually stoning or anything but hey, the hemp oil he makes seems to be very potent and effective. Helpful information for any medical user and anyone with some kind of cancer that the oil could be applied to.

HighSti,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Yeah i think its effectiveness was possibly exaggerated a bit, but anything that has even a slight chance of helping is worthwhile.

I'd definitely like to see more, impartial, research done into the matter. Very interested in this link between THC, ceramide, and cancer.

steiner666,

crawdad

floatin
hemp;)goofy8cheerio said:

ok, that is cool. but moving on...

this is not hemp related but something that has been proven to increase the decay of cancer cells is human milk. i know of someone who was drinking it quite a bit to extend a very aggressive cancer before he succumbed to the disease. there are medical research documents that prove this.

thanks for the links, never heard of it before but plan on reading up on it. just found the other day that my grandma has cancer.

crawdad,

crawdad

floatin
watched the documentary, could of been put together better. it was fine for my viewing but a skeptic would hardly be moved by the information presented the way it was and some of the stated information was hard to agree with without clear data to prove it. agree it could use some more testing/research as clearly it has worked for a few people.

it's insanely sad how something that clearly has so many benefits has been made illegal, the more i know about it the worse i feel about the situation.

crawdad,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I believe it, what do these individuals have to gain by informing people of this cure? Rick will give you the oil for free if you are seriously ill so obviously money is not his main motive. Watch this film a year or so back and it still amazes me how much bullshit these poor people have to go through just to use fucking hemp oil.. :rolleyes:

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom