Rosin JR. press

Never saw one before. Just looked it up. LMAO Pretty neat, I guess. HashmastaKutt at ICMag made one of those years ago from the Vice grips and a hair straightener.

$140 isn't a bad price but you could DIY one much cheaper. Or, if you're not a DIY type, I might spend a few dollars more and look at what DabPress has to offer.

Are you restricted to that budget? For about $100 more you could have a real press.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
Have not tried one of those, but going to save for a Tarik Rosin Press T-Rex at some point.

Vapeur Rogue,
Reactions: Bandoo
A hair straightener and a clamp will provide much more pressure AND control.

2uojcyt.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Have not tried one of those, but going to save for a Tarik Rosin Press T-Rex at some point.
The T-Rex is rubbish, a member got one to try and it was pretty much worthless. He put it up on the classifieds here for cheap, I’m not sure if he ever sold it or just pulled the ad. Like @Pyr0 & @Hackerman say, you can make one that’s way better with Irwin clamp & deconstructed hair straightener for less.

If pressure is the most important factor in pressing, and it is, how do you expect to exert enough pressure with the Tarik Rosin Press’s plastic lid? I think you won’t get the decent yields you expect and then you’ll be back to saving for a better option, having spent $150 or whatever ever on the T-Rex. I’d keep saving and just skip the DIY clamp/straightener AND the T-Rex stage. Heck, that’s what I am doing, saving for a dabpress because I know I wouldn’t be happy with a lesser solution.
But if you just want to try it out, doing the DIY solution like Pyr0 did is easy and cheap!

pxl_jockey,
Top Bottom