Rosin from hashish

shredder

Hi at all, Im new and i have a question. Is possible make rosin with press from Hashish? I would like use this in the vape pen cartridge

Yes, you can make rosin from hash.

A few of us have tried to use this rosin to fill carts, mostly unsuccessful. Including me. Good luck.

shredder,

pop22

Hi at all, Im new and i have a question. Is possible make rosin with press from Hashish? I would like use this in the vape pen cartridge
Yes but it needs to be good quality hash. Dry sift tends to have too much plant matter in it unless it has been worked to be true "full melt".

pop22,

waki

Yes, you can make rosin from hash.

A few of us have tried to use this rosin to fill carts, mostly unsuccessful. Including me. Good luck.
Thank you very much for the reply. I have read that it is sufficient to dilute it with a drop of terpenes or keep it in the oven for 48h. It's false?

waki,
Reactions: shredder

waki

Yes but it needs to be good quality hash. Dry sift tends to have too much plant matter in it unless it has been worked to be true "full melt".
Thank you. The quality is good but i would like tu use it with moroccan hash or similar. With fullbodied texture not powdery like kief.

waki,
I press my kief and/or bubble hash at low temp and through a 25u bag.

Then, I decarb the result in a beaker on a hotplate.

Then, I place the equivalent of 1 drop per gram / cartridge of vodka to the mix and heat to combine.

I use quality ccell cartridges and I never have clogging or separation.

I do not vape, personally but I have been using this recipe to make carts for my friends for years. Never a problem. And, I often start with some pretty dirty kief. The 25u bag does a pretty good job of getting rid of most of the particulates.

Plenty of ways to do this. Some people get better results with different methods. Trial and error is your future. :)

waki

I press my kief and/or bubble hash at low temp and through a 25u bag.

Then, I decarb the result in a beaker on a hotplate.

Then, I place the equivalent of 1 drop per gram / cartridge of vodka to the mix and heat to combine.

I use quality ccell cartridges and I never have clogging or separation.

I do not vape, personally but I have been using this recipe to make carts for my friends for years. Never a problem. And, I often start with some pretty dirty kief. The 25u bag does a pretty good job of getting rid of most of the particulates.

Plenty of ways to do this. Some people get better results with different methods. Trial and error is your future. :)

Thank you. all this information will be of great help to me. Do you know a site or a youtube channel where I can learn?

waki,

tokenknifeguy

Seems like the way to do it is to decarb whatever extract you use to get it not crystalize. Seems like if it is thca, it will crystal up on you.

Dude uses different extracts and gets it to work in a cart. He however didn't use rosin, but maybe the same process would work similarly. Op, let us know if you ever try out the rosin cart and how it goes.

Yes, it is possible to make rosin from hashish using a rosin press. The process is similar to making rosin from cannabis flower, but there are some differences to keep in mind.

To make rosin from hashish, you will need high-quality hashish, a rosin press, parchment paper, and a collection tool. The process involves preheating the rosin press to the appropriate temperature, which can vary depending on the quality of the hashish. Usually, a temperature of around 180-220°C (356-428°F) is a good starting point.

Then, take a small amount of hashish and place it on a piece of parchment paper. Fold the parchment paper over the hashish to create a small package, and place it inside the rosin press. Apply pressure for a certain amount of time, depending on the quality of the hashish and the desired yield. A pressure of around 500-1000 psi for 10-30 seconds is a good starting point.

Once you have applied pressure, remove the parchment paper from the rosin press and open it up to reveal the rosin. Use a collection tool to scrape the rosin off the parchment paper and collect it for use. You can repeat the process with additional amounts of hashish as desired.

It's important to note that the rosin you create from hashish should be clean and free of any contaminants before using it in a vape pen cartridge. Therefore, use high-quality hashish and a clean rosin press to ensure the best results. Good Luck!!

Artrix Global,
Reactions: pop22

GoldenBud

Rosin from hash is called LHR (Live Hash Rosin)
Live means it is made from fresh buds/trim, not dried
HR also possible from dried buds hash..

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom