Root canal surgery.... reassurance???

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Oh man im fed up with my face aching.....

It's been 2 days now and right now, it hurts more than it has before... my face feels battered....

Working today included knocking down an arch and lugging heavy lumps of rubble about...
This hurt me. Evert time I struck the hammer or bent down to pick up a pile of bricks, I could feel my face throbbing... and the overwhelming aching is just annoying the hell out of me now....

I never realised before how much I grit my teeth, i can really notice now it hurts like fuck...
Gotta stop doing that....

Anyway I'm sure it's gotta start getting better soon....

Oh and an observation, I haven't taken any pharmaceutical pain killers at all. Iv noticed with vaping for pain relief, it seems to make it feel a bit worse for about half hour then I get a few hours of light relief....
I wonder if this is explainable, or relevant to anything...

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Ouch :( sorry to hear you're having such a bad time with it mate.
How much did they do?

What vapes have you been using?
Could it be the method of use?
Maybe try the arizer just blowing vapour to save you having to pucker up or suck hard?

Pyr0,
Reactions: kellya86

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Anyway I'm sure it's gotta start getting better soon....
If you aren't feeling better by tomorrow, or show additional swelling, you may want to give your dentist a call. I've never had pain days after a root canal and I've had several; including an eye tooth. There could be infection setting in and a round of antibiotics might be in order.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It's feeling a little better after some heavy evo use with some heavy kush and hash...

Im gonna have a bath and some more vape and pass out for the night...

@Pyr0 I think the vapcap use hurt me a little. It is my front tooth...

@momofthegoons I was wondering if someone would reply as you did.... infection was also my concern... seems strange to be getting worse... But maybe my hard days work is to blame...
But that's a necessity, my Dentist has a new Ferrari or something to pay for going by the cost...

@TeeJay1952 I'm sure it will pass soon... I need to man up and stop moaning... could be worse ...

Top Bottom