Rokin Stinger

3illmesmart

Stinger Electronic Dab Straw. The thing that got my attention was the STRAW. It's ceramic, but not the porous kind, it's glazed. I don't like the porous stuff, I find it just tastes bad quick and can't be cleaned. The Stinger is smooth, so if there is anything on it, it just wipes off with a paper towel. Remove the tip from the unit and there's an easy to clean straight through ceramic path, again, easy to clean. I use a silicone tube on the glass, with no water, through my rig. Taste is very good, and there are 4 temp settings.

GoGlass

I have ordered one !!!

I will post a review after test...

In the meantime, i have just received my Seahorse Pro +, which look similar.

- Thread of the Seahorse Pro + here -

The new Type III coils of the Seahorse Pro + look similar of the coils of the Rokin Stinger, but diameter is inferior.
I think also that the coils of the Seahorse appears to be less robust than the coils of the Rokin Stinger...to be confirmed.

But what can i say now, is that these new coils, which have solid tube ceramic (not porous) are sooooooo greaaaaat :nod: !!

Incredible taste, and at this time, the taste has not changed after a lot of draws !
The device is also very easy to clean, major difference with the vast majority of electric nectar collector....

Do you know a way to dab that is more easy than with that device ? Impossible !

I have tried DivineTribe products, Boundless Terp pen, etc, etc.... this is my favorite way to vape oil !

Top Bottom