Company Rep
V3P using the Fury 2 WPA
Those tiny F2 bowls are a bit restrictive, unless,
1631893281875-jpg.43837

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Those tiny F2 bowls are a bit restrictive, unless,
1631893281875-jpg.43837
Yes I agree, this is tend to concentrate the heat in a smaller area and tend to overheat the load which remains blackened although, cause the exact same reason it's probably good with hasch, rosin or shatter on a tiny hemp fibers bed!

As a a manufacturer Rep I will not enter in the comparison game, the 2 devices are pretty similar when it comes to the internals although they are very different devices too, each have pros and cons, some are identicals and others are differents. I let our dear members and customers to compare cause I can't speak of others brands devices... at least I can't mention negatives aspects so I prefer to avoid (this is doesn't means I have bad things to say about the Roffu!

Best regards!

twain55

Well I kind of knew it did. Wondering why you need a different vape's WPA to achieve a glass path when its own WPA will provide it?

Also concerned by the post on reddit saying that the temp the Roffu displays is not correct? I understand the Roffu's oven gets hotter but I didn't realize the display is off because of it? No good imo.

Go see the post if you aren't understanding.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Well I kind of knew it did. Wondering why you need a different vape's WPA to achieve a glass path when its own WPA will provide it?

Also concerned by the post on reddit saying that the temp the Roffu displays is not correct? I understand the Roffu's oven gets hotter but I didn't realize the display is off because of it? No good imo.

Welcome.
If you are referring to using the Fury2 wpa in the V3Pro (when the V3Pro has its own) - The V3P wpa in standard configuration first has the flower in the metal chamber or capsule. Then it brings vapor past some small amount of silicone and the little metal cooling plug thing. The one from the F2 is the chamber (glass), and you load herb directly into it.
The wpa from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd is similar, but for the Roffu. They mount differently. Shortly I'm putting up some pix of the ones I just got.

The lighting doesn't do the green one justice.

Re; the Roffu temp display (sorry didn't go to reddit, maybe there is some issue?); I think all temp readings should be taken with a grain of salt, they will vary from vape to vape. More important is consistency for you, of a given vapes performance.
One thing we are noticing is that it's nice with Roffu if you can keep your herb a little away from the heater (raise the screen a tad), it cooks more evenly and doesn't hot-spot.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah VV got it, the standard v3p WPA or the POTV WPA can give you a glass pathway, but it is not a glass chamber like you can have with Roffu WPA, so more of an apples to apples comparison when both are using glass stem chamber and pathway... That's primarily why I brought it up to determine the flavor between them is actually similar if you are comparing more directly without stock cooling units... Hope that clarifies further!

Nothing to be concerned about imo temp settings are off and relative between different devices, you just have to find how they correspond and work best for you with each unit you have yourself, in my experience with a wide variety of vapes, especially the convection style of vapes

Pachena

The temps on these devices aren't meant to be precise (like my Sous Vide). Just meant for a relative comparison, on the same device. 170C is cooler than 190C.

Just too many variables, between devices. Combine that with the mods and various ways/techniques folks use their devices and the numbers become even less relevant when comparing one device to another.

I notice that my Roffu definitely needs the be at a lower setting than my Xmax,

hinglemccringleberry

Welcome.
If you are referring to using the Fury2 wpa in the V3Pro (when the V3Pro has its own) - The V3P wpa in standard configuration first has the flower in the metal chamber or capsule. Then it brings vapor past some small amount of silicone and the little metal cooling plug thing. The one from the F2 is the chamber (glass), and you load herb directly into it
Right, and you would think this would make the Fury 2 w/ glass stem chamber a better tasting vape than the Roffu but I don't think anyone's gonna say that. The F2 and Edge flavor was very muted to me, and that was with the glass stems. It's the only way I used them. I think people have said the V3 pro has better flavor than the Fury 2 and Edge.
Now why the heck those vapes had such underwhelming flavor even with the glass stem chambers, that's a topic for a different thread.

Last edited:

Ariwe

Right, and you would think this would make the Fury 2 w/ glass stem chamber a better tasting vape than the Roffu but I don't think anyone's gonna say that. The F2 and Edge flavor was very muted to me, and that was with the glass stems. It's the only way I used them. I think people have said the V3 pro has better flavor than the Fury 2 and Edge.
Now why the heck those vapes had such underwhelming flavor even with the glass stem chambers, that's a topic for a different thread.
For what it's worth I don't think the V3 has better flavor than the Edge. Maybe the Fury 2 though.
I used the Edge pretty much all the time before I got my V3 – and have since moved onto the Roffu.

InTheDark707

Would you say the roffu is worth 100$ CDN more than the V3?

If the roffu is healthier to use than the v3 then any price difference is worth it IMO. But if not, are they essentially the same device or will the roffu last longer as my tolerance increases?

To go through less silicon and easier cleaning, I’d probably use the roffu with a dosing cap, take off some of the screens and use it with the glass wpa instead of the og mouthpiece.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Would you say the roffu is worth 100$ CDN more than the V3?

If the roffu is healthier to use than the v3 then any price difference is worth it IMO. But if not, are they essentially the same device or will the roffu last longer as my tolerance increases?

To go through less silicon and easier cleaning, I’d probably use the roffu with a dosing cap, take off some of the screens and use it with the glass wpa instead of the og mouthpiece.

I do believe the pathway becomes more pure that way although I would not say it is any healthier nor would it last longer or even necessarily be worth that price difference

Pachena

Thanks, really wanted the roffu but it’s harder to get one in canada that’s actually on sale🥲. Will probably end up getting the v3 and wanted to make sure I won’t be missing out on too much….
Yes. I had the same issue.

XvapeUSA won't deliver to Canada (and never answered any of my emails on the subject).

I ended up ordering mine from XvapeUSA and having it delivered to a US address. I'm lucky, I guess in that this was an option available to me because of my proximity to the USA. I'd MUCH prefer buying it in Canada.

XvapeCanada.ca doesn't even list the Roffu.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Kind of bummed no great 420 deals appeared for either product.
I managed to get the code "BAKED" bumped up to 25% for just about everything in stock except the 2x new releases so jump on the Roffu at a good price, the lite kit is only US$97!

Top Bottom