RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
so i wrote to 420 science while i was waiting for replies from FC members... they said for my 12oz water bottle all i needed was 12 drops. one drop per ounce is what they said. i already did the 36 drops in this water bottle before i got their answer, and i still have plenty left in my bottle. just thought i would let you all know what they said, should you want to try and conserve your product longer

mmenzie,
Reactions: Roger D

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
That is about what I've been averaging, 1 drop per ounce. I've tried doubling that, but didn't notice much of a difference in color.

Roger D, how much do you use to make your water so red?

Tweak,
Reactions: grdwaste

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Roger D makes his own solution so the color would differ. mmenzie, I'm sorry..... I meant to answer you the other day and would have sworn I did.... :hmm: But thank you for taking it one step further and verifying the right amount with 420. :tup:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Roger D

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
After a full session, I noticed that the water solution always smells terrible. Add that nasty water tool pee with the vaped bud poop and here is what our good habits avoids to our body.
Point was, I now flush and change solution at every bowl. Compared to the cost of bud, its always worth it.

Roger D,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
The 1 drop per ounce recommendation is for daily water changes.

thank you for clarifying that. 420 did not put that in their response. thats why i always check with this community first

mmenzie,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My 1 drop/10 ml has been working well, but I'm going to try less. 1 drop/oz is roughly 1 drop/30 ml. So it appears I may have some wiggle room for conservation here, thanks guys, this thread has been fantastic :)

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I want to see Roger's abv...I'll bet it's green as boogers and got lots of goodies still in it. Poor guy would probably puke looking at my water and duff!

img1609zg.jpg

I never puke

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So... did anyone ever end up collecting the buildup? I had a nice fat glob of it that I stuck to the wall of a shot glass... mighty sticky stuff. I don't know if I'll make a habit of this haha, it was more or less just to satiate my curiosity.

Quetzalcoatl,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
So... did anyone ever end up collecting the buildup? I had a nice fat glob of it that I stuck to the wall of a shot glass... mighty sticky stuff. I don't know if I'll make a habit of this haha, it was more or less just to satiate my curiosity.
I've been playing with these globules a bit. The outside is white/waxy (emulsified) but the center is completely hash . . .

t-dub,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I stuck it to the inside of a shot glass, and like I said, it got really sticky once the excess water was out of it. Probably won't dab this stuff, perhaps a salty edible would be the way (it's got that RezBlock green color though haha :wave: )

I wouldn't be bothered in the least if it ended up being unusable.

Quetzalcoatl,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Isn't it just easy reclaim? What else could it be, cranberries? I don't know, I'm just hopeful for the reclaim possibilities with this shit.

stickstones,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
With clean water (of course), it makes an excellent dental floss. It feels real fresh in the mouth after

Roger D,

John Lewus

This is a good idea.

I think y'all have finally won me over - I ordered some Rezblock last night. I'm also planning on making my own like Roger just as soon as I can source some decent cranberry extract.

Has anyone found a source for cranberry extract in the USA to make Rogers formula?

Kief

Medicated
Well, I finally emptied my first bottle of RezBlock... it took me 65 days! I have been using an average of 5 drops per day so that would be close to 325 drops I got out of the bottle, perfect. I figure that at the full price of about $12 per month shipped, it is cost effective enough for me. This stuff is just great, I will continue to use this product until they come up with something better.

Once again, I thank you T-Dub.

Sonics420

Shouldve came into this thread earlier. I just got the green rezblock. It looks pretty cool tho makes my glow in the dark frit look like it glows in the day time.

PRaT6i4.jpg

Sonics420,
Reactions: keepsake

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
It seems like my recipe isn't stable enough. Over time, the color fades.

A type proanthocyanidins degrades without refrigeration.

I'm opting for something more solid. Now I will keep the powder in the fridge and take it pinch by pinch with a special spoon. I won't add glycerin or acid anymore, as it will lighten the process and solution. I will make a small bottle everyday, mainly distilled water, and a bit of powder.

I tried to go without it for experience sake, it is harsh and smells bad.

Top Bottom