Reddit

Traaaaan

Anyone use reddit and visit the vaporent and mflb subreddits? Seems like the mflb and vaporent subredditors are going at it. It seems to have been sparked by a couple of mflb mods who wanted to stop the "slandering" of the mflb by sending users to "spread the word."

So, for example, some guy with a brand new flower mate mini is asking how to load micro hits and mflb users are just telling him to get an mflb instead.

Makes me really, really appreciate this forum.

Last edited:
Traaaaan,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I pop over from time to time to answer questions about my accessories. But I rarely get too involved in Reddit (I actually try to avoid it). Too much fucking drama from people who like to hide behind a screen name

I appreciate the mods of this forum who work diligently to ensure everything remains civil around here.

Eschient

Giga-Dweebess
Anyone use reddit and visit the vaporent and mflb subreddits? Seems like the mflb and vaporent subredditors are going at it. It seems to have been sparked by a couple of mflb mods who wanted to stop the "slandering" of the mflb by sending users to "spread the word."

So, for example, some guy with a brand new flower mate mini is asking how to load micro hits and mflb users are just telling him to get an mflb instead.

Makes me really, really appreciate this forum.

OMG this is such a pet peeve of mine. I mod on an entirely unrelated forum but it's a general topic forum that also discusses related products like this one and some people just love to do this stuff. "How do I do this with X?" getting answers like "Get Y instead," are just so dickly. I mean, if I come in somewhere asking the proper tire pressure for my Scion, the answer isn't "Go buy a Tesla." So rude.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Too much fucking drama from people who like to hide behind a screen name

I appreciate the mods of this forum who work diligently to ensure everything remains civil around here.
Ratchett hit the nail on the head, I think. That's exactly how I feel. I hate the bullshit that comes with sites like Reddit. I don't understand why some people get off on being rude to others.

Everyone here at FC is so friendly, and the mods do an excellent job of keeping it that way. It's why I love FC! :rockon:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Everyone here at FC is so friendly, and the mods do an excellent job of keeping it that way. It's why I love FC! :rockon:
That's mainly why I spend my time here, and not elsewhere on the internet. I rarely participate on other social networking type sites (hence why I don't have a facebook or instagram account for Delta 3D Studios!)

Top Bottom