Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
AA-CHPajamaParty.jpg

ThoroughlyModern%2Blester%2Blanin.jpg
eddie%2Bmack%2Balbum.jpg
trumpet%2Balbum.jpg
JeffP,
This is a thread derail. The thread is "record covers that suck" not "record covers that are freakin' awesome!"
:2c:

Stu,
Reactions: jeffp

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I absolutely do NOT believe my eyes . . . when I was a kid this guy was my Dad's boss!!! I shit you not. He looks that way because of a plane crash. After 108 gallons of high octane fuel went up on impact, the polyester suit he was wearing melted to him, saving his life. He then crawled, blind, through the snow, a great distance to a highway where he was rescued by passing motorists IIRC. Throughout all of the hundreds of reconstructive surgeries he had, he SANG religious hymns through most of it . . . incredible man, he wrote a book about it called "Tested By Fire"

51pJ9lxsAvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Womach.jpg

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
20z8dis.jpg

Peters--Lee-Rainbow-317139.jpg
JeffP,
This is a thread derail. The thread is "record covers that suck" not "record covers that are freakin' awesome!"
:2c:

Yes, yes, of course, you''re correct, some of these are in fact freakin awesome, perhaps "sucks" could, as a qualifying descriptor, mean both extremely good and extremely bad just like "shit" means "very good" as opposed to "shitty" when the word "the" is placed before it. If I had a blackboard, a pointer and a smock it would be easier to worm myself out of this corner. :horse:
or this..
2722798.jpg

cryingdemons.jpg

jeffp,
Top Bottom