Recommended vaporizers around $100.

GoldenBud

i don't think you get the real experience from a 100$ vape. buy TM1/2 and in the worse case sell it. get 300$ vape and get the real experience, you never lose, somebody will get it from you later. if 300$ is too much for you split the 300$ over 3-4 months though the credit card, but don't cheap on vapes (you get 2 holes for airflow vs 18 airflow holes from the TM1/2)

ltv

Utillian 421 Black - Battery. This $79 vapor from Trulieve seems interesting. Should it break, they will replace to a new one.
I usually use the Underdog log vaporizer.
I’m very pleased with the experience it provides.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Utillian 421 Black - Battery. This $79 vapor from Trulieve seems interesting. Should it break, they will replace to a new one.
I usually use the Underdog log vaporizer.
I’m very pleased with the experience it provides.
I would skip the Utillian or any vape made by Tvapes. They are a shady company and the other recommendations are far superior (including the UD).

ltv

Which is the better vaporizer? XMAS pro3 or the ONE?

The XMAS states it’s convection, not the ONE, unless I’m mistaken.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

18mm killer by GVB I believe is 85 and its a beast

He's taking orders now

i don't think you get the real experience from a 100$ vape.

I agree for battery vapes and for a desktop to manage will be rare as well. But the torch powered vapes pack some real potential. Gives flavor, good vapor, clean materials. I always suggest the low prices torch vapes if people have limited budget.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Which is the better vaporizer? XMAS pro3 or the ONE?

The XMAS states it’s convection, not the ONE, unless I’m mistaken.

Yeah the other key thing, X-Max v3pro is on demand, hold down the button to let it heat up, take your head and let go of the button to clear, inhaling the hot air through the herbs to create the vapor... It has a session mode too so you can use it more like how the one would work, but the one can only work as a session, and has a bit more conduction cooking for you (limited battery life in the One too, v3pro has swappable 18650)

ltv

Yeah the other key thing, X-Max v3pro is on demand, hold down the button to let it heat up, take your head and let go of the button to clear, inhaling the hot air through the herbs to create the vapor... It has a session mode too so you can use it more like how the one would work, but the one can only work as a session, and has a bit more conduction cooking for you (limited battery life in the One too, v3pro has swappable 18650)
Appreciate the response. I love the Underdog. Just looking for a portable device to have the option to a cartridge.

GoldenBud

Appreciate the response. I love the Underdog. Just looking for a portable device to have the option to a cartridge.
you're living in USA? ask for 2nd hand Splinter or so... in Classifieds.. (I ask if you're from USA because it raises the chances somebody is willing to send you a Splinter)

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah so you want pure convection on demand ideally so it will work more like the underdog and convenient like a cartridge.

It is a great all-around portable at a budget, good match for a log at home... Sure there are nicer better options, that are more like portable logs honestly, but many of them can be harder to get now and more expensive and involve more setup

4-Aces King-High

Given those two choices,I personally recommend the V3. It is versatile with lots of options.
I think it’s better than the solo2,the IQC ,the fog Pro’ the Terra Costing more.
my daily drivers are DynaVap B,ALP,TinyMight2,And Mighty Plus for Medicating.Soon to show up an Angus .
V3 was my very first . My VAS makes me want the Emerald Green XMaxx V3 Pro,mine is satin-Black.
lol disclaimer;I have not tried the POTV One .

Last edited:

Seantagon

If I only had a $100 to spend…Dynavap M with a FMJ.
makes a little herb go a long way. Will last pretty much forever. Easily upgradable with many 3rd party accessories.

coolbreeze

But the torch powered vapes pack some real potential.
Lamart Piro. Dirt cheap, excellent function, totally flexible, looks like art!
2105piroacryl16-1200x1200.jpg
pirocapsuletorch-1200x1200.png

Top Bottom