Recommendations on vapes, just bought the tinymight and its not for me. Currently using a mighty and volcano with dosing caps

Medivapequeen

So after asking on reddit what a good small device that has a decent hit and was recommended the tinymight. I've been trying it different ways but find it best through a wpa which I rarely use. Anyway I'm selling my tinymight and accessories to fund something else. I like the ease of use with the mighty and the consistency with the dosing caps. I know there is the crafty+ but I wanted something to use out and about if needed. Discreet but a decent hitter thats easy to load or preload. Budget is around £350. Thank you.

BestBuds

The Dude
So after asking on reddit what a good small device that has a decent hit and was recommended the tinymight. I've been trying it different ways but find it best through a wpa which I rarely use. Anyway I'm selling my tinymight and accessories to fund something else. I like the ease of use with the mighty and the consistency with the dosing caps. I know there is the crafty+ but I wanted something to use out and about if needed. Discreet but a decent hitter thats easy to load or preload. Budget is around £350. Thank you.
Why didn't you like the TM?

Medivapequeen

Why didn't you like the TM?
I think after the ease of use of the mighty. Im still quite new to vaping herb about 2 months in and came down from dabbing to smoking to vaping legal prescription cannabis so ive always wanted a small device that's close to the hit of a blunt but after vaping on the mighty sessions style for a while I found it too powerful to be honest and im a lazy vaper in that I don't like loads of screens and messing with loads and packing techniques although I clean regularly. Just really looking for something I can load and go but the mighty isn't great for out and about due to its size. I know there's a crafty+ but thought there may be something better now. The tinymight is a great little device but its too fussy for me. I couldn't really see anything being suggested except the dotmod flowerpot and the davinci IQ2.

Also forgot to mention i have an arizer solo 2 also but I'm not particularly fond of that either due to inconsistent packing etc.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I think you could take a look at the Dotleaf or the Fury edge/Rogue as well if you want a smaller device that still hits hard. I have a Fury Edge that I stopped using once I got my Tinymight. The Rogue would probably be better of the two imo but haven't used it yet. The airflow on the edge was a bit restricting especially when it started to gunk up

Medivapequeen

I think you could take a look at the Dotleaf or the Fury edge/Rogue as well if you want a smaller device that still hits hard. I have a Fury Edge that I stopped using once I got my Tinymight. The Rogue would probably be better of the two imo but haven't used it yet. The airflow on the edge was a bit restricting especially when it started to gunk up
I will take a look at them all thank you, People seem to be loving the dotleaf. I've been vaping ecigs for years so know they're a good brand but definitely want something more temp control session style. I got the fury edge caps for the solo 2 but they didn't fit so ill check that out. I don't mind soaking in iso as ive always something cleaning in there like the cooling units for the mighty. Appreciate the help thank you.

Medivapequeen,
Reactions: Sour Dream

Vaporware

I get the desire to set/see an accurate temp, but in practice I never really need it. My Ascent has digital temp control, but I rarely use it and almost never specifically for that feature. In practice I just don’t find it necessary.

Being able to adjust temps is important for many of us, but having a digital readout of what the temp is supposedly at is not all that important in my opinion. Finding the settings/techniques that work for you and going back to them is more important than whether a little screen says “385” or “410” or just “7” or whatever. You can probably tell the difference in the vapor without even looking at the vaporizer.

On the TM front, if it helps, a lot of people just suck flower up into their TM stems and blow it out when they’re done. Not quite as simple as a dosing capsule, but dosing capsules have their drawbacks too.

The Firewood 7 is great, but again no dosing capsules, and loading is a little harder than it is with stem based stuff like the TM in my opinion. On the plus side, if the Mighty session is too much you may be able to load the FW7 and use the same bowl for a while since it’s “on demand” (heats up and cools down fast). It’s the portable I usually have in my pocket right now.

It does have adjustable temps, but basically you set 3 you want and just switch between those. You can still adjust your draw while using it, but just about anything works.

If you’re really into dosing capsules I’m not the one to ask, but if you can find a way you like loading/using them the FW7 and TinyMight are two of the most loved portables out there right now. The others sound even less like they’d fit you.

If you haven’t heard of or tried a VapCap yet though, it’s also a good option, especially with an Induction Heater. Still no dosing capsules, but it’s pretty easy to load/unload, can hit hard, works well even with small amounts, and it’s also on-demand so you don’t have to use it all in a session.

With a VC you can still suck flower up, but it’s also easy to just stick the tip into a container and twist. Those are probably the simplest ways to load.

If none of that sounds manageable you might want to stick to dosing capsules, but personally I’d try to get along with these other loading methods. It opens up a lot more options than you have with capsules. :2c:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I definitely agree with @Vaporware with everything they said. I do think that you should at least give the Tinymight another week to see if you really like it or not, it is one of the best on the market but of course, it's not for everyone.

For some reason, I can't think of any other easy-to-get portable vapes that would match what you are looking for.

My friend has a crafty+ and have used it a few times but it's still pretty big IMO and doesn't put out more vapor than my TM

Medivapequeen

I get the desire to set/see an accurate temp, but in practice I never really need it. My Ascent has digital temp control, but I rarely use it and almost never specifically for that feature. In practice I just don’t find it necessary.

Being able to adjust temps is important for many of us, but having a digital readout of what the temp is supposedly at is not all that important in my opinion. Finding the settings/techniques that work for you and going back to them is more important than whether a little screen says “385” or “410” or just “7” or whatever. You can probably tell the difference in the vapor without even looking at the vaporizer.

On the TM front, if it helps, a lot of people just suck flower up into their TM stems and blow it out when they’re done. Not quite as simple as a dosing capsule, but dosing capsules have their drawbacks too.

The Firewood 7 is great, but again no dosing capsules, and loading is a little harder than it is with stem based stuff like the TM in my opinion. On the plus side, if the Mighty session is too much you may be able to load the FW7 and use the same bowl for a while since it’s “on demand” (heats up and cools down fast). It’s the portable I usually have in my pocket right now.

It does have adjustable temps, but basically you set 3 you want and just switch between those. You can still adjust your draw while using it, but just about anything works.

If you’re really into dosing capsules I’m not the one to ask, but if you can find a way you like loading/using them the FW7 and TinyMight are two of the most loved portables out there right now. The others sound even less like they’d fit you.

If you haven’t heard of or tried a VapCap yet though, it’s also a good option, especially with an Induction Heater. Still no dosing capsules, but it’s pretty easy to load/unload, can hit hard, works well even with small amounts, and it’s also on-demand so you don’t have to use it all in a session.

With a VC you can still suck flower up, but it’s also easy to just stick the tip into a container and twist. Those are probably the simplest ways to load.

If none of that sounds manageable you might want to stick to dosing capsules, but personally I’d try to get along with these other loading methods. It opens up a lot more options than you have with capsules. :2c:
Yeah I used to use the same method with the solo to check airflow before putting in the oven but I still get a green ring round the edges that never blows off and starts to build up. I just find the TM too fiddly for me with all the screens. I can finish a mighty bowl no problem but tend to use my caps around 195 200c for nice thick hits that do the job. I know its never actual true temps but I do like to see an LCD of some sort. If it works well with small doses and doesn't need a myriad of screens to use no dosing caps is fine but I do prefer them these days.

Medivapequeen,
Reactions: Vaporware

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I used to use the same method with the solo to check airflow before putting in the oven but I still get a green ring round the edges that never blows off and starts to build up. I just find the TM too fiddly for me with all the screens. I can finish a mighty bowl no problem but tend to use my caps around 195 200c for nice thick hits that do the job. I know its never actual true temps but I do like to see an LCD of some sort. If it works well with small doses and doesn't need a myriad of screens to use no dosing caps is fine but I do prefer them these days.

It really does not have to be complicated, to use TM, without stirring, with one basket screen... But clearly you like the simplicity of the digital temp control session style vaping! So I think based on everything you've said, to me it seems clear that you will want to get the Fury Edge or the Rogue (but would probably enjoy the dotleaf a lot, if it worked properly, it is the same style of session but with a lot of power supposedly though no capsules and no digital temp screen but it does have four settings for solid range)

Oh and welcome to FC btw!

Medivapequeen

I definitely agree with @Vaporware with everything they said. I do think that you should at least give the Tinymight another week to see if you really like it or not, it is one of the best on the market but of course, it's not for everyone.

For some reason, I can't think of any other easy-to-get portable vapes that would match what you are looking for.

My friend has a crafty+ and have used it a few times but it's still pretty big IMO and doesn't put out more vapor than my TM
I've spent most of the weekend with it and tbh it just gave me headaches to be honest. Flavour was lovely and clouds but I think its too much for me. I do use the fan on the hybrid as I do struggle taking long draws sometimes due to health issues. Its why I like how free the mighty is. Im still on the fence with the crafty+ as its just a mini mighty really and fancied a different brand type of device. I've packed the TM away for now until I can sell it to fund the next one.

It really does not have to be complicated, to use TM, without stirring, with one basket screen... But clearly you like the simplicity of the digital temp control session style vaping! So I think based on everything you've said, to me it seems clear that you will want to get the Fury Edge or the Rogue (but would probably enjoy the dotleaf a lot, if it worked properly, it is the same style of session but with a lot of power supposedly though no capsules and no digital temp screen but it does have four settings for solid range)

Oh and welcome to FC btw!
I know, I've been stalking the Tinymight thread on here too which only made me want it more but I think after vaping for a few months my needs have changed tbh. Thank you for the suggestions I will go check those 3 out although I need to sell this first 😀 and thank you its lovely to be here!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I've spent most of the weekend with it and tbh it just gave me headaches to be honest. Flavour was lovely and clouds but I think its too much for me. I do use the fan on the hybrid as I do struggle taking long draws sometimes due to health issues. Its why I like how free the mighty is. Im still on the fence with the crafty+ as its just a mini mighty really and fancied a different brand type of device. I've packed the TM away for now until I can sell it to fund the next one.
Gotcha, well then looks like you should maybe focus on the Rogue, Edge or Dotleaf(you can load multiple chambers and swap them out).

I'm not the best with long draws either these days, seems like covid did do a bit of damage there last year for me

Shit Snacks

I know, I've been stalking the Tinymight thread on here too which only made me want it more but I think after vaping for a few months my needs have changed tbh. Thank you for the suggestions I will go check those 3 out although I need to sell this first 😀 and thank you its lovely to be here!

My pleasure! BTW I think if you list your TM for sale on the Reddit entexchange, it will sell very quickly, based on the other ones I've seen there! Should also then have plenty of money left over regardless which one of these three you buy, they are great value!

Medivapequeen

My pleasure! BTW I think if you list your TM for sale on the Reddit entexchange, it will sell very quickly, based on the other ones I've seen there! Should also then have plenty of money left over regardless which one of these three you buy, they are great value!
I have listed it on reddit but I think because its such a large bundle people may just want the unit and not all the spares but hopefully it does sell and goes to someone who will appreciate it more than myself and fund the next one.

Shit Snacks

I have listed it on reddit but I think because its such a large bundle people may just want the unit and not all the spares but hopefully it does sell and goes to someone who will appreciate it more than myself and fund the next one.

Yeah I've definitely seen complete bundles sell over there, worst case scenario you have to lower your price, but should be fine as is, can just take some patience... Good luck!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
It may be a completely irrelevant point, if the TM is not for you its not for you, but have you tried taking much smaller and less frequent hits? Only reason I ask is cause I am imagining you're used to the mighty, sitting there and puffing on it for a bit, where a couple smaller hits from the TM would probably get you to where you want to be. Just less time spent inhaling, but obviously everybody has their own preference.

You said it was giving you a headache so thats the reason I ask.

Kind of driving a sports car... you dont have to leave a strip of rubber behind at every stop light, you have the ability to at your finger tips/feet, but it's also entirely possible to go for a casual cruise.

Easiest way to sell would probably be reddit as suggested though. I'm sure a buyer will come along

Greenleaf88

I want a tm really bad but the thought of trading my mighty for it I could never. Just thinking hypothetical my mighty still gets alot of use but I wanna a tm for when I game.i understand why you want something simpler and I get.

Medivapequeen

It may be a completely irrelevant point, if the TM is not for you its not for you, but have you tried taking much smaller and less frequent hits? Only reason I ask is cause I am imagining you're used to the mighty, sitting there and puffing on it for a bit, where a couple smaller hits from the TM would probably get you to where you want to be. Just less time spent inhaling, but obviously everybody has their own preference.

You said it was giving you a headache so thats the reason I ask.

Kind of driving a sports car... you dont have to leave a strip of rubber behind at every stop light, you have the ability to at your finger tips/feet, but it's also entirely possible to go for a casual cruise.

Easiest way to sell would probably be reddit as suggested though. I'm sure a buyer will come along
I got the tinymight really as I thought I needed a couple quick hitter device but I have tried it low temp stepping with very small amounts and the flavour is nice but little to no effect. It works well with the basket screen in but I just find it too much of a fuss for each use. For a good session when I know I can load the mighty have a few quick nice rips at 200c or a slow session at 180. Whatever I've tried doesn't seem to be working for me but again I'm a lazy vaper and im not a fan of lots of screens etc. It's one of the reasons I use dosing caps but the ones that come with the TM don't seem to work as well imo. Im sure a buyer will come along as there's literally everything bar the cannabis in the kit ha

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
you gotta convince people they are getting a deal, especially since the shipping is so short now, maybe list the prices of the extra equipment in a comment if you haven't already in your entexchange post, I haven't checked it

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I got the tinymight really as I thought I needed a couple quick hitter device but I have tried it low temp stepping with very small amounts and the flavour is nice but little to no effect. It works well with the basket screen in but I just find it too much of a fuss for each use. For a good session when I know I can load the mighty have a few quick nice rips at 200c or a slow session at 180. Whatever I've tried doesn't seem to be working for me but again I'm a lazy vaper and im not a fan of lots of screens etc. It's one of the reasons I use dosing caps but the ones that come with the TM don't seem to work as well imo. Im sure a buyer will come along as there's literally everything bar the cannabis in the kit ha

Gotcha - makes sense!

At the risk of sounding like a fan boy I think the TM is actually incredibly simple and if you wanted to try and figure out a better way for you to use it I'd be happy to help. I'm pretty lazy myself and dont find any fuss with the TM whatsoever. But yeah I dont expect everybody to LOVE it as each person looks for different things, and it sounds like you're set on getting rid of it. If you change your mind just let me know!

The Davinci IQ2 is the closest thing I would have to a mighty. I like it, its a high quality vape IMO and does work well, I just much prefer the TM experience

Shit Snacks

Im sure a buyer will come along as there's literally everything bar the cannabis in the kit ha

Haha I just commented over there, you are not kidding when you say everything!

It would suck to have to separate out, but that might help you sell it faster, with a smaller bundle...?

Also mentioned it there, but you have the RBT splinter milaana 14mm WPA (which is a 19/19 male to 14 male adapter) which is totally useless for the TM, but is actually fairly sought after item for owners of the regular splinter (V1/2) and Mi3, that I believe you could sell on its own with the rimmed basket screens (which are also pretty useless for the TM btw)

Also I think the listing is a little confusing, since some of the items are still being shipped to you that you ordered? So like it would make sense to maybe make a simpler listing of a tinymight bundle, with opportunity for further extra accessories added for a serious buyer??

I know being in Europe makes things tricky too!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

It would suck to have to separate out, but that might help you sell it faster, with a smaller bundle...?

Also mentioned it there, but you have the RBT splinter milaana 14mm WPA (which is a 19/19 male to 14 male adapter) which is totally useless for the TM, but is actually fairly sought after item for owners of the regular splinter (V1/2) and Mi3, that I believe you could sell on its own with the rimmed basket screens (which are also pretty useless for the TM btw)

Also I think the listing is a little confusing, since some of the items are still being shipped to you that you ordered? So like it would make sense to maybe make a simpler listing of a tinymight bundle, with opportunity for further extra accessories added for a serious buyer??

I honestly can’t tell if the post you commented on is the right one or the one from a few hours ago is, either way I was also coming here to say basically what you said.

It will be easier to part it out, some of those accessories take forever to ship so people should buy it.

if they are in the eu then that might make it harder like you said

One of those posts already has people trying to buy a part

Medivapequeen

Hey yeah I know what you mean. Im literally waiting on the 3" upline gravs taster which should be here any day and the gong 18mm to 14mm adapter so most of the stuff is here anyway. I can split if needed but its just easier to try and sell as a bundle if I can rather than seperate everything out unless I have to.

Shit Snacks

I honestly can’t tell if the post you commented on is the right one or the one from a few hours ago is, either way I was also coming here to say basically what you said.

It will be easier to part it out, some of those accessories take forever to ship so people should buy it.

if they are in the eu then that might make it harder like you said

One of those posts already has people trying to buy a part

Haha yeah I did the same thing as you, I saw that other one first, but it was based in the US so it's not CQ's, their's is the one in Europe! Funny how there are two big bundles listed now, but CQ's bundle is bigger!!

Hey yeah I know what you mean. Im literally waiting on the 3" upline gravs taster which should be here any day and the gong 18mm to 14mm adapter so most of the stuff is here anyway. I can split if needed but its just easier to try and sell as a bundle if I can rather than seperate everything out unless I have to.

Yeah I feel you, so I would take another photo, that has literally everything in it, once you have all the items in hand, so it is easier for potential buyers to see everything available altogether before they look through the other photos to see more details if they want... The game is concise detail!

I also saw you commented breaking down all the items included and individual costs? But it seemed a little jumbled together, Reddit can be annoying with the formatting, if you want to make a list using the enter key... So it may be easier to actually list in the post itself, or even in the photo if you can like write and label everything but that sounds a little tedious doesn't it lol

Medivapequeen

Haha yeah I did the same thing as you, I saw that other one first, but it was based in the US so it's not CQ's, their's is the one in Europe! Funny how there are two big bundles listed now, but CQ's bundle is bigger!!

Yeah I feel you, so I would take another photo, that has literally everything in it, once you have all the items in hand, so it is easier for potential buyers to see everything available altogether before they look through the other photos to see more details if they want... The game is concise detail!

I also saw you commented breaking down all the items included and individual costs? But it seemed a little jumbled together, Reddit can be annoying with the formatting, if you want to make a list using the enter key... So it may be easier to actually list in the post itself, or even in the photo if you can like write and label everything but that sounds a little tedious doesn't it lol
I will do another post once everything arrives but im doing it all on mobile so did just try spacing but it didn't work so added dashes to space it out. I know the formatting can be weird with reddit but hopefully people can see at least for now.

Medivapequeen

The other one may be mine I have one in UK vaporents and the main one :)

Medivapequeen,
Top Bottom