Recommendations Boston

Kermitt

Hello dear forum community,

I fly with my buddy in the USA on 07.09.. More specifically, we travel to Boston (4 days stay). Then we take the coastal road (3 days) to New York (6 days).

Since I regularly visit the forum, I would like to take the opportunity to get tips. In New York, I've been once, I think I need less help.

I am looking forward to ideas or suggestions about what to do, to view or what to eat in Boston, and on the way to New York. Or what else there is :-)

We are both 41 years old. We are interested in good food (best burgers?), Sights, bars (maybe with live music blues, rock, hard rock), shopping etc.

I think of Boston: Harvard University, Fenway Park.

On the coastal road to New York Cape Cod could be a nice destination. But there are so many small towns along the way.

I would be very happy about suggestions. Perhaps it is exactly at the time somewhere something special, a festival or good live music?

I also hope that there are possibilities in Boston for some marijuana. I have noticed that it has been legalized. However, I am afraid that will not be sold until 2018. Is that correct? I am grateful for each tip on this, because this would significantly improve the holiday.

So much for the journey. We are looking forward to this trip :-)

Many greetings and thanks for your help!

Top Bottom