Recommendation for portable Convection Vape

Marc112

I have a Pax-3 vape, and wile I reall like it so far, I would like to get a good portable convection vape. I don’t need it to be as discreet as a Pax, I just need something that is reasonably portable; something in the size range of the Firefly.

Insight appreciated; thank you

Marc112,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome! So simple really, Tinymight :tup: check the thread, start at the most recent page and work your way back skimming, you'll find out everything you need to know:

New xmax v3pro seems promising for a budget option though not yet widely available, check out Tafée Bowle maybe?

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
Your choice, but the TM is better in my experience, and I think so are the others I mentioned... Even others...
I have an Arizer ArGo, and it serves me pretty well for a portable flower vape, but I'm curious. How much of a flavor gap is there between the ArGo and the TM? I feel like the ArGo is solid, but often even top shelf buds taste just generally sweet, like not all of the terp profile comes through. Thoughts?

indicandescent,

Shit Snacks

I have an Arizer ArGo, and it serves me pretty well for a portable flower vape, but I'm curious. How much of a flavor gap is there between the ArGo and the TM? I feel like the ArGo is solid, but often even top shelf buds taste just generally sweet, like not all of the terp profile comes through. Thoughts?

I could not go back to Arizer, had Solo and Air, the taste got so bad with both of them, not sure why exactly, but the slow session conduction is just so much weaker, the vapor quality just cannot compare... Tinymight is using many times more power, nearly instant, fully on demand, pure conviction... The TM can use temperature settings much lower and higher than those available with Arizers, so it can be pure taste and slow down the extraction that way, but you can also do quick extractions as you move the dial up, releasing even more terpenes, especially with small bowls, even one hitter bowls which are great through water (that is where I will use session mode, which is really just holding the button down for you, still on demand really, I turn it off and continue drawing to fully clear my head, just like I would on demand holding the button) was RBT vapes that first killed Arizer for me, after OG Firefly Elevape UD and LSV, glass stem based pure convection, best way to use glass stems, next level, its truly a desktop in your hands, why settle for less?

ginolicious

I love my firefly 2+. It’s been my daily for well over a year now. I have no complaints. Other than if you go back to back sessions. Remember to put it on the charger for tomorrow haha.

Shit Snacks

You might want to go with the recently released devices, upgraded in many ways:)

If you're talking to me about Arizer, I was interested for a time, but they still have the key flaws imo, Air 2 and Solo 2 (not ArGo at all), so maybe their 3's (or even AG's 2) ;)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Second the Tinymight (as usual) for all the reasons @Shit Snacks lists. Get a wpa for j-hook or bubbler use at home. The stainless steel cooling unit is the only thing I don't care for with the stock Tinymight and the j-hook fixes that for better flavor and less makes it much maybe maintenance

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks, nothing in particular, just want to point him in the direction I am and some of us getting at after having some experience with our not so new devices, just my thoughts :)

That's good, I just wanted you to be more specific, I still don't know what you were recommending exactly though now I know it was to them lol thanks!

Top Bottom