Recommend me a vape please

technique

Hi Guys,

I have been out of the vaporizer loop for some time now and have come to see there are many new models and was hoping for someone to help out with a suggestion for a new one for me.

What I have: I have a SSV and a vape or smoke so that covers heavy hitter and portable, what i am looking for is something to conserve my herb a bit better as the SSV has started to eat it up all of a sudden (as in i am loving the herb right now).

From what little i have read (tried searching for comparisons) the HI and the Cloud seem to fit the bill with the underdog and solo coming in close seconds. What i really want is for my herb to not only last longer but ideally not have to compromise to much on quality of the high.

Does anyone have any experience with the models i am contemplating and able to help a lost soul out?

technique,

StickyShisha2

SSV has a mini whip that you may want to try.

regularNminiwhip.jpg

StickyShisha2,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I'd go for a solo because it is the most versatile of the group. The cloud is great but not really that great a conserver

CentiZen,
Reactions: b0

OO

Technical Skeptical
You want a small bowl. Look at vapes with small bowls like log vapes and freebase style vapes.

max

Out to lunch
What i really want is for my herb to not only last longer but ideally not have to compromise to much on quality of the high.
The quality of the high depends on how much you consume in x amount of time, along with the temp being used. Any vape set at a high temp will go through your bowl contents quicker, and taking big hits will result in the same. Ultimately, the user controls herb usage, no matter which vape is being used. Some models just lend themselves to conservation (small bowls and short, narrow air paths), while others encourage you to vape a lot with each hit (full size whip models, the Cloud, etc.).

OO

Technical Skeptical
The quality of the high depends on how much you consume in x amount of time, along with the temp being used. Any vape set at a high temp will go through your bowl contents quicker, and taking big hits will result in the same. Ultimately, the user controls herb usage, no matter which vape is being used. Some models just lend themselves to conservation (small bowls and short, narrow air paths), while others encourage you to vape a lot with each hit (full size whip models, the Cloud, etc.).
One additional comment is that the quality of the experience differs with different starting materials and starting temperatures. The effects are dependent upon starting temperature, or so anecdotal evidence suggests.

OO,
Yeah, SSV mini whip seems like a good solution, although I'd also recommend looking into the Solo. It's a great portable which is very efficient and versatile, and IMO is many times better than the Vape Or Smoke.

charliedontsurf,

technique

Yeah, SSV mini whip seems like a good solution, although I'd also recommend looking into the Solo. It's a great portable which is very efficient and versatile, and IMO is many times better than the Vape Or Smoke.

I knew the vape or smoke was inferior to many portables when i purchased it but i wanted something very stealthy and it provided that although i have noticed better vapes have popped up in that category too.

Alas the mini whip seems impossible to purchase in the UK so will have to start conserving better or saving for a log lol

technique,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I knew the vape or smoke was inferior to many portables when i purchased it but i wanted something very stealthy and it provided that although i have noticed better vapes have popped up in that category too.

Alas the mini whip seems impossible to purchase in the UK so will have to start conserving better or saving for a log lol

I think they send it overseas, are you sure you can't buy it from the UK or you don't want to pay customs? For 18USD i don't think it would be a problem.

If you want a new unit, the Solo is a great option although you would need to buy it in the US for the best price. You could also consider the Wychwood, a log vape made in the UK.

vorrange,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind

No input on the specific models your eyeing but....

You can mod your ssv to conserve a bit more in the mean time. Cut a small piece of the whip and use it as a riser under where the screen goes to make the bowl size smaller. By raising the screen and turning up the heat I can vape less then a tenth of a gram in my ssv. Good luck

Puffers,
Reactions: vorrange

technique

Thanks for both those comments, I'm so used to not being to buy things in dollars i didn't even check for intergenerational shipping lol.

How many pulls do you get with a small bowl on high heat puffers? I would have thought you would only get the one or two at most right?

technique,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
It depends mostly on the heat and the quality of herb. I can put less then .1, enough to say just cover the screen and get a good 2 pulls usually but then again I don't worry about conserving all that much and like denser vapor so I flash fry my shit :lol: :ko: I would think if you weren't chasing clouds and more slowly moved through the temp range you could get 5 or so.

Puffers,
Top Bottom