recomend me what to buy or swaps

drgreen

Hey ive asked a bit before but feel the need to redo the post after tryin some vapes and understanding a bit more .

My partner is the main fussy pot.
And she has breathing probs so needs a 0 draw resistance. Pax 3 arizer etc are all out question.

The only possible draw rsistance she can handle is a bong.
We enjoy a spliff together and wana vape together so a session of 10mins would be cool .
But i wana get baked 1hit sometimes so the possibility would be loved.

I asked about the mighty but someone said its like sucking on a balloon.

I was kinda interrsted in the ghost but it says they can be fiddley and i tend to be lazy if theres bits i have numb hands so i drop small things

I smoke 3.5g each aday so 7grams medicaly and high. Id smoke more if i could..

I recently tryed a bong as i used to love them but tasted like a muddy ashtray.
Terpines n flavours are whats its allabout for me i connesure strains and terps so i need to taste ths difference i duno if its the heat etc but pax and the ssv and ariser all taste the same i cant taste the terps n go oh thats blueberry or thats widdo they all taste the same..

Is there a vape that will allow me to taste the terps.

I looked at the fury and the potv they look intetrsting and kinda bonglike but not purposely discrete like an ecig.

I also looked at some of the 510 mods they seem so interesting as my 510 nicotine vape is a smoothe draw i wondered if they was ?

Buhhh crazy somany ive watched hours n hours n stil are. ...who the hel is that vape critic his videos are a bit shillish right?

I need key points.

Low draw lile a bong or ecig .
Session with the mrs. Like a joint wud be shared .
1hit is an option but not needed
Ease of use eg not 20 little bits to fiddle each hit.
Ease of use eg old lady wont feel overwelmd
Instant as 1min to reheat the pax was grrrr
Terps terps terps flavour mmmm.

Im not bothered about clouds though the visual is cool.

Water pipe attatchments look cool on some
Sofar though im thinking about potv/ghost or stempod modpod splinter 510.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sticky Bricks are really great for air flow and versatility... Maybe the best option to try to cover all of your needs... But if you need out and about portability, you should also get the Fury/One or a 510 convection vape probably. Tinymight is an easy suggestion as well, but not for everyone, and it will be a little wait...

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I agree with @Shit Snacks that you should check out a Sticky Brick. I have an og Brick and the bong-like ritual, easy draw resistance, incredible cooling, and rapid extraction are a winning combination. For a heavier user like yourself the large bowl and rapid extraction will be welcome benefits over wimpy session vapes. Vapes like the Fury Edge have their place but you'll need to take a dozen hits to fully vape a quarter gram. With an og Brick you can fully vape that amount in two smooth hits so you won't have as much throat irritation.

The Tinymight is also a good option because it's so portable. I've been using mine worn a long custom cooling stem and big, on demand convection hits are easy.

As you learn about these devices remember that session vapes and all going to require more time and more hits to finish a bowl. On demand convection vapes generally have more of a learning curve but deliver the kind of big hit when you want it performance as well as better flavor.

Kins

Hey ive asked a bit before but feel the need to redo the post after tryin some vapes and understanding a bit more .

My partner is the main fussy pot.
And she has breathing probs so needs a 0 draw resistance. Pax 3 arizer etc are all out question.

The only possible draw rsistance she can handle is a bong.
We enjoy a spliff together and wana vape together so a session of 10mins would be cool .
But i wana get baked 1hit sometimes so the possibility would be loved.

I asked about the mighty but someone said its like sucking on a balloon.

I was kinda interrsted in the ghost but it says they can be fiddley and i tend to be lazy if theres bits i have numb hands so i drop small things

I smoke 3.5g each aday so 7grams medicaly and high. Id smoke more if i could..

I recently tryed a bong as i used to love them but tasted like a muddy ashtray.
Terpines n flavours are whats its allabout for me i connesure strains and terps so i need to taste ths difference i duno if its the heat etc but pax and the ssv and ariser all taste the same i cant taste the terps n go oh thats blueberry or thats widdo they all taste the same..

Is there a vape that will allow me to taste the terps.

I looked at the fury and the potv they look intetrsting and kinda bonglike but not purposely discrete like an ecig.

I also looked at some of the 510 mods they seem so interesting as my 510 nicotine vape is a smoothe draw i wondered if they was ?

Buhhh crazy somany ive watched hours n hours n stil are. ...who the hel is that vape critic his videos are a bit shillish right?

I need key points.

Low draw lile a bong or ecig .
Session with the mrs. Like a joint wud be shared .
1hit is an option but not needed
Ease of use eg not 20 little bits to fiddle each hit.
Ease of use eg old lady wont feel overwelmd
Instant as 1min to reheat the pax was grrrr
Terps terps terps flavour mmmm.

Im not bothered about clouds though the visual is cool.

Water pipe attatchments look cool on some
Sofar though im thinking about potv/ghost or stempod modpod splinter 510.

I too am on a search for terps. What I might be purchasing in the future when they get done with pre-orders is the tiny might. I have a Crafty+ which has been the best for flavor so far that I have tried. I haven't tried many vapes at all though.

Kins,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Modpod stempod,dreamwood glow18 for portable or a underdog alpha log.
For ease of use and consistent hits the alpha dog is incredible and beautiful to look at.
😍

clouded vision

At home a log, VXC evo or SSV/DBV/LSV would tick all your boxes, especially the low draw resistance.

clouded vision,
Reactions: arb

jerri

For me the Plenty vape has the EASIEST draw of any vape I have tried and I have tried alot thats my take

jerri,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom