Re-using Glass jars that cannabis comes in.

PeteyS

Ive got a few of these glass jars that my various cannabis came in. Im thinking about ordering 4 Jyarz glass containers, but im thinking about saving some money and using my glass containers instead.
Does anyone know how airtight these containers are. Ive noticed that they all came with a seal when new, making me think that they aren't designed to be used long term.

Anyone have some thoughts on this.

Thanks.

PeteyS,
I grow my own. I cure and store dried, trimmed bud in 1 qt jars. But I transfer bud into eighth jars from dispensaries for smaller amounts at a table for current consumption. Usually have 8-10 strains to choose from.

archangelz001,
Reactions: Unibonger

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ive got a few of these glass jars that my various cannabis came in. Im thinking about ordering 4 Jyarz glass containers, but im thinking about saving some money and using my glass containers instead.
Does anyone know how airtight these containers are. Ive noticed that they all came with a seal when new, making me think that they aren't designed to be used long term.

Anyone have some thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Yeah most of them are not that nice, I only used them for short-term storage or buds that are not that impressive anyway... Depends if you like jyarz, I also prefer a mason jar for long-term storage (half pint size or the smaller size, wide and shallow)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Lots of useful info on this topic here:

Top Bottom