Completed RBT Zion, Ghost Mv1, Blue Ti Grasshopper, Davinci MIQRO (Looking for Herborizer)

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hellllooooo everyone! I am looking to get rid of a few vapes, and would like to do a clean trade for an Herborizer if possible. My end goal for selling these is to acquire a new vape, and to get rid of stuff that I don't use and is taking up space.

I don't have an asking price for all of these vapes, as there may be some small accessories missing (all functional though), so it's all up for negotiation.

5E76D9A7-DA1A-40FF-BAD8-925385A8A182.jpeg

{{SOLD}} offers on the Zion, most likely sold so not taking any more offers unless it falls through.
First up, the saddest of them all, I'm getting rid of the RBT Zion. The Zion sits on my shelf and is never used. It is too amazing of a vape and has too much potential to not be used often. It has a very special place in my heart, it's a great piece of vape history, and I want it to go to a good home and to someone who will give it some love. This is Zina, the Zion.
It has everything included except the stir tool, as I like it too much. If you desperately need the stir tool, I'll include it. Green glass and green stem with a basket screen.
It does NOT come with batteries or a charger, but they are very cheap.
I know these things have been sold for prices of all kinds. I want a minimum of $350, but I'll see what offers come in. This could be a clean trade for the Herborizer given condition and accessories.

2BD53329-646E-4233-8623-F32E65921A37.jpeg
F47DA408-B603-42D8-8836-9C0DD2A14CBD.jpeg

Next up is the Ghost MV1.
It comes with 2 crucibles. I found a charger that works for it (pictured), but I don't know if it is THE charger included. I plugged it in, and saw the light turn on that it's charging.
THE DOOR DOES NOT LATCH CLOSED. This vape was closed for a year. I decided to open it to see if there was a crucible inside, and it never closed again. If you hold the button latch the opposite way of pressing it, it stays closed (see picture). If you let go of the latch, it opens. Alternatively, you could just hold on to the door to keep it closed. Maybe a rubber band could keep it closed.
This vape did not receive a ton of use before it was shelved. I'll clean the crucibles before sending, but I don't want to clean the vape itself as it's a hassle for me. It was cleaned before I used it the last few times though.
3873A964-4D0A-489F-90C1-7AFC3BA1705D.jpeg
A68B83C9-40BC-4BC9-BAA9-EE315C120490.jpeg

Next up is the OG Blue Ti Grasshopper. This does not come with batteries, unless you want 3 batteries that are years old and most likely won't work.
This grasshopper has been running for years with no major issues. It gets a hot backend and flickering lights. The heatup time is a bit longer than it should be, sometimes around 10 seconds from what I recall. This hasn't been used in years and I've moved on to the Hopper io. It has been very well taken care of when it was being used, has been shelved since, and I don't believe I've activated the warranty yet.

0CD93B4F-0619-433C-A1B3-236D54DEAE7C.jpeg
4BBD858D-B3AC-4891-9490-E9540E6AADE8.jpeg

Lastly, the Davinci Miqro.
I can find you a charger, but it works with any micro usb I believe. This vape just doesn't cut it for me. It's great for a cheap stealthy conduction if you don't need huge rips. It's a fun little device for what it is.
It comes with the vape itself in its original box. It has some of the accessories like a cleaning brush and the built in stir tool, but it does not include some other stuff like the extended mouthpiece. I may be able to find that if you really want me to.
B59A3077-51BC-48EF-A6BC-B16852B5971A.jpeg
6FD814D9-5CC0-418F-A1C2-D24693B72A03.jpeg

I don't have much of an asking price for these other than the Zion. Feel free to message me with your offers.
If you want to hear back from me sooner, shoot me a message on Instagram under AJS_FC_

Much love everyone!
(let me know if you have an Herborizer you don't need and I'll be in touch when I sell some of these).

WHY DID ALL MY PICTURES UPLOAD SIDEWAYS!!!

Attachments

• FBC49FD2-4DE5-4022-B2C5-779EB7BF70B4.jpeg
    FBC49FD2-4DE5-4022-B2C5-779EB7BF70B4.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Top Bottom