Random thoughts

Ricardo

After a week long t break (holliers) I'm high as fuck on a vapcap of mango through water :D
Edit: oops wrong thhread
Edit #2 Something I've just discovered (aged 57): Airplanes aren't the only places you can wear those foam neck support things.... gamechanger ;)

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
After a week long t break (holliers) I'm high as fuck on a vapcap of mango through water :D
Edit: oops wrong thhread
Edit #2 Something I've just discovered (aged 57): Airplanes aren't the only places you can wear those foam neck support things.... gamechanger ;)
Mmmm... mango.

Naw, vapcaps inspire random thoughts and thus belong.

Must buy foam neck thingy.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
y'all have one of those people in your life who seems to lie for no fucking reason. . . and they suck at it?

Prime example from 1/2 hour or so ago;
she rolls outta bed for a minute at 9:00am to tell some story about how her and her kid chased the school bus but couldn't catch it so she kept him home... So I tell her "Funny i was sitting here reading the paper and drinking coffee when the bus came and you weren't anywhere to be seen" she gets kinda enraged and starts yelling and calling me names which wakes up her kid who sticks his head outta the door and asks her "why didn't you wake me up? I need to go to school." She basiclly tells him to "shut up, you'll get over it" and goes back to bed.

WTF? Why the bullshit? Why make up stupid fucking stories? It's to early in the day for all this crap. . .

gaseous_clay

y'all have one of those people in your life who seems to lie for no fucking reason. . . and they suck at it?

Prime example from 1/2 hour or so ago;
she rolls outta bed for a minute at 9:00am to tell a story about how her and her kid chased the school bus but couldn't catch it so she kept him home... So I tell her "Funny i was sitting here reading the paper and drinking coffee when the bus came and you weren't anywhere to be seen" she gets kinda enraged and starts yelling and calling me names which wakes up her kid who sticks his head outta the door and asks her "why didn't you wake me up? I need to go to school." She basiclly tells him to "shut up, he'll get over it" and goes back to bed.

WTF? Why the bullshit? Why make up stupid fucking stories? It's to early in the day for all this crap. . .
Run.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
She's my 40 year old niece, If I had complete say-so she'd be living on the street but her kid is cool and needs food, shelter and x-box and a little stability.

My living situation has been like a bad sitcom for the last few years where it went from 2 people living peacefully in a small cottage to 7 people ranging in age from 8 to 96.

I'm still not sure how this all happened, people came to visit but they just never fucking left.

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

She's my 40 year old niece, If I had complete say-so she'd be living on the street but her kid is cool and needs food, shelter and x-box and a little stability.

My living situation has been like a bad sitcom for the last few years where it went from 2 people living peacefully in a small cottage to 7 people ranging in age from 8 to 96.

I'm still not sure how this all happened, people came to visit but they just never fucking left.
In that case... "Ahh! We're just making up ridiculous things now? Well... you look nice today!"

Bdubbdiblets

I don't like vape shops....

I vape but don't belong...

Such a different world, can't wait until dry herb vapors have a place...

Really don't mean to add to the stereotypes but seriously was filled with 25-30 yr old (seemingly turd-brained) just talking about cherry this and vanilla that as they exhale ungodly amounts of vapor with no medical effect...

Just needed a mod for my stempod and splinter and then eventually iheat....

This means nothing to them...dry herb convection?!?!? Huh? You mean liquid right?......ugh

The future could be bright...

If only the world knew FC...

:shrug::doh::rockon:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I vape but don't belong...
Me either . . . been vaping for my psoriatic arthritis and chronic pain for many years, I have a lot of knowledge to share about vaping, edibles, RSO, concentrates, cannabis chemistry, and even business/legal. After asking, people nod and shine me on. They never listen even though they ask for advice because they are totally ignorant and yet have a closed mind to my sharing.

Fuck them.

FC/VprAsylm people are my home, my love, because they care about others, have open minds, and want to make a positive difference through enhanced understanding and technology.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Dude ... why? :ugh::ugh::cry::cry:

Good question.

I got a free joint with my purchase from my dispensary. I even tried to say that I really don't smoke, hoping they would offer a gram of something since it was a 1g joint. Nope, it was the joint or nothing, and it had a thin thread of wax wrapped around the tip. I ended up vaping the wax, then ripping up half the joint and vaping it.

But then I got nostalgic to smell a joint and decided to light up the rest of it. I had to keep it lit so it was necessary to puff on it and then instinct took over. Even the first hit was awful but I had to hit it a few more times. I tossed the rest before it was done, but I needed to try it again to see why I left it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Maybe I should have just let my new dog attack my big old friend, but I stepped in without thinking, and now my dominant fingie has a puncture and multiple minor lacerations along with a nasty bruise. No bass playing for me for a while.
In this case I should not have trusted my instincts
:(

Wildeyedzan

Good question.

I got a free joint with my purchase from my dispensary. I even tried to say that I really don't smoke, hoping they would offer a gram of something since it was a 1g joint. Nope, it was the joint or nothing, and it had a thin thread of wax wrapped around the tip. I ended up vaping the wax, then ripping up half the joint and vaping it.

But then I got nostalgic to smell a joint and decided to light up the rest of it. I had to keep it lit so it was necessary to puff on it and then instinct took over. Even the first hit was awful but I had to hit it a few more times. I tossed the rest before it was done, but I needed to try it again to see why I left it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I hope you learned your lesson :p
Think I did the same thing once years ago...smoked a bowl after detoxing from combustion... was so nasty :uhoh:
Straight ashtray no flavor taste .

Ricardo

Why in every film ever, or every TV show, when a character sits down to pour milk on his cereals - he never puts it back in the fridge? NEVER. That's just bad manners! In any household I've ever known, there'd be war over that.....next person down for breakfast has only lukewarm milk for his cornflakes , jeeez.

Top Bottom