• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

r/EntExchange has been BANNED from Reddit

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Hate to see it but can't say I'm surprised. Reddit is a propaganda machine first foremost, they can't have any pesky weed related subs interfering with their business model.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Reddit is a propaganda machine first foremost, they can't have any pesky weed related subs interfering with their business model.
Yes, totally. I used to post in a gaming sub when I used to game, until i realised the sub was controlled by the game industry.
You literally could not post a negative comment (even as a joke) on a commercial product without getting censored and having your posting privilges reduced by sycophantic no-life manchildren who will also go through your comment history to identify you as an enemy and twist your words to make you look bad... I won't go into the politics side of things here, other than to say it is totally Borg and anti-human.

Wasn't one of the vultures that own reddit being investigated for some kind of sex offence? I really wish that gutter gets shut down.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Wasn't one of the vultures that own reddit being investigated for some kind of sex offence? I really wish that gutter gets shut down.
Yeah apparently ol Jeff Epstein's buddy Ghislaine Maxwell was heavily involved with reddit propaganda/censorship. The guy who created reddit was killed. He's probably rolling in his grave right now looking at what it has become.

Cheesequake,

Yeah apparently ol Jeff Epstein's buddy Ghislaine Maxwell was heavily involved with reddit propaganda/censorship. The guy who created reddit was killed. He's probably rolling in his grave right now looking at what it has become.
Aaron Swartz (his death was tragic, prosecution was inhumane and stupid) was involved in some early history of Reddit however both of the founders of Reddit are still alive.

FC classifieds is nice but it doesn't have the volume of r/Entexchange plus 50 posts means you are not selling your item now but in x. Less changes of being scammed, but also less convenient.

Pukka

Aaron Swartz (his death was tragic, prosecution was inhumane and stupid) was involved in some early history of Reddit however both of the founders of Reddit are still alive.

FC classifieds is nice but it doesn't have the volume of r/Entexchange plus 50 posts means you are not selling your item now but in x. Less changes of being scammed, but also less convenient.
Entexchange does live on at .org rather than r/ or whatever the reddit prestension was ...

jbm

Entexchange does live on at .org rather than r/ or whatever the reddit prestension was ...
There is also an entexchange discord. Reddit is like any other internet forum, including this one - there’s strengths and weaknesses, you have to be aware of both.

Pukka

There is also an entexchange discord. Reddit is like any other internet forum, including this one - there’s strengths and weaknesses, you have to be aware of both.
Going to the .org gets you into the Discord LTIL. It's easier for my mislaid mind to remember the web address over the location of a discord invite 🙃

3dayphunk

Thanks for sharing the discord link. I'm going to join and figure out how Discord works as I haven't used it before.

3dayphunk,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Thanks for sharing the discord link. I'm going to join and figure out how Discord works as I haven't used it before.
good luck with that! I found it really unusable- even joining was a PITA

As for reddit
Embarrassed by an empty-looking site, the founders created hundreds of fake users for their posts to make it look more populated,[28] an example of a fake it till you make it strategy.
Huffman and Ohanian sold Reddit to Condé Nast Publications, owner of Wired, on October 31, 2006, for a reported $10 million to $20 million
In December 2021, Reddit revealed that it had confidentially filed for an initial public offering with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
and that is just the, no doubt, heavily sanitized wikipedia info....

Last edited:
Haze Mister,
Top Bottom