Quiting Cigs . . . again, Cig Vape suggestions?

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Well, after having quit smoking cigs twice in my life, im back to about a pack a week. i have tried cold turkey, and nic gum. I really think something like an E-Cig or whatever it the only way ill kick it again, and for good.

I am sure some of you have more experience then i with E-cigs, ect. I was wondering, which one should i buy? price point is second to function, but ideally a good "value" option would be great. Not the cheapest, but something that should work well for a while till i quit completely. Please help as i know nothing about these, and have never even tried one. Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I just recently got the ecig atomizer for my thermovape and it is making laying off tobbacco a breeze so far, maybe look into their sister company that exclusively makes ecigs (apex vapor i think) its nice to have a good american made product with a quality ceramic element in the atomizer as opposed to unknown stuff from china :2c:

SF Giant,

Ymir

Good luck to you man, it's a very difficult move.

Try checking this guy out"..........http://allencarr.com/

I was a long time pack a day guy and it worked for me......

This and willpower, without willpower no one stands a chance.

Ymir,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks. I quit for 9 months, maybe two cigs the entire time, but work got extra stressful this past November and have been smoking a pack every 7 to 10 days since.

IAmKrazy2,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
There's a thread on the go HERE

You could also go to HERE which is a HUGE forum dedicated to electronic cigarettes with ALL the information (and more) you'd need for what's both out there and how to use them.

*** Just remember to NOT talk about DRUGS in any shape or form, or you'll end up banned pretty quick.

PEACE

smokum,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Off the top of my head -

510 is the most common of the e-cigs that people tend to get. (Easy to find parts etc)

801s put out WAY more vapor than the 901 or 510

You can find adapters for most any e-cig, BUT try to avoid the 'branded' e-cig parts as you cant as readily use generic off the shelf parts.

Try different e-juice vendors and strengths to greaten your chances of success.

AGBeer,

cluffy

Vaker
I tried a regular 510 when I first started e-cigs, the battery life wasn't good enough for me. Then a buddy turned me on to the Madvapes box mod. The 900mah 3.7V batteries work great for me, i can go a couple days on a charge. This is my 2nd time quitting with an e-cig and I'm doing much better than the first with my DIY Mod kit ($8.99 now). If you can solder even a little or are willing to try get the kit, if not, the custom mods are 3X as much. You still have to get batteries/charger, atomizer(s) and cartridges or a drip tip, but IMO it's well worth it. The hardest part is finding the right liquid, a thread in itself. My favorite e-cig store: http://www.madvapes.com/

Good luck!!! (50 days butt free and counting!!) :brow:

cluffy,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Check out the "Smokeless Image Volt". Had really good reviews, good price point, and functions well also. So far, so good.

Magic9,
Top Bottom