quick cannabutter question?

Alexis

I don't mind the alcohol either, but my alcohol based tinctures never worked for me. For others yes. Even ordered alcohol based tinctures. Nothing

Agreed. Redmond real salt is great. Himalayan pink salt is also great ..
I've gone through so much coconut oil n I've never actually cooked and ate nice food with it. That's my next experiment
Yes pink Himalayan salt is equally good however I used to recommend this to everybody but I stopped and now recommend Redmond real salt because I discovered that although pink Himalayan salt which is unrefined is still perfectly natural depending on exactly where it is mined from and the mining techniques and the specific composition of minerals, the pink Himalayan salt can be of variable quality and usefulness and Efficiency for the body.

The absolute best and highest quality pink Himalayan salt is like a medicine for the body energetically so when you have a vastly inferior one from a different location you are missing out big time and also there is a massive difference in flavour between different sources and batches of pink Himalayan salt.

I have noticed this myself unquestionably but also I I tested many different sources and batches of pink Himalayan salt with the help of my homeopath and a genuinely amazing diagnostic tool called the Vega machine.

I tested lots of different sources of salt and found there to be a great variation in the Himalayan salt which I had purchased from various reputable online sources and elsewhere.

There were some which were really good and excellent and they were the tastiest ones as well but there were also others which weren't as useful for my body and a little bit irritating but still not harmful in the same way that refined salt is which is the reason so it has a bad name at all in the first place.

So I could recommend pink Himalayan salt but really it's still a bit of pot luck as the weather somebody gets the highest quality salt or an inferior one which isn't actually nearly as tasty in my consistent experience.

However Redmond real salt is different because there is not this this same variation and generally all Redmond real salt should be of the highest quality I also tested the redmond real salt and it tested on par with the very best Himalayan.

And I actually prefer the taste of the Redmond Real Salt to the good quality Himalayan we have here so these are the reasons I recommend it first and foremost now.

Just sinking some Instant Vanautu Kava now following my edibles. I have been on a right bender of late. 35 trips in a month. And I honestly don't feel slightly harmed or damaged from it quite the opposite an amazingly safe thing really. :nod:

Im just about to a nice tolerance break and reset now in time for the much-needed course of homoeopathic medicine. Looking up on the whole! :)

Alexis,

BestBuds

The Dude
Damn. That's a high oil to herb ratio! And you get potent product?

Most recipes I've seen over the years suggest the same 'use enough oil till it covers the decarbed herb completely'... In my experiences (n I just ran 14g King thunder fuck), 1 cup any oil covers a ground oz of decarbed herb. This was in my mind two days ago when I ran my experiment, I didn't measure before hand, usually do, but sure as shit. 14g KTF, just enough coconut oil to cover herbs, end product - slightly more than half cup (unmeasured to begin with). Nice end product.. had i used triple the amount of coconut oil, in this case a cup and a half. Would my end result be as potent?? I really can't say to the extent of dilution or not as I've always followed same rules with positive results... If i was back into sweets and or baking perhaps I'd attempt said dilution with quality herbs to experiment ..

Me I enjoy a tablespoon or whatever dosage in some coffee, hot chocolate, mint tea, chamomile tea etc.
This thread kind of disappeared from me and I couldn't find it again.
You are correct, that was meant to be read as 3oz of bud. I was fighting with my phone that's why it was a capital OZ. Lol I'm a dumbass sometimes!

BestBuds,
Reactions: Chandler
Top Bottom