Questions regarding thc tincs/oil

Hobbs420

Hey all, first time poster here, and also completely new to the mordern vaping world. So new i actually dont even have my first strated noob setup. I have some bills to catch up on first before having the money to drop, but have been doing tons of research about every aspect and what not that i can find fr the past couple weeks, lots of helpful people no matter where i look. During that time i decided i also want to take my cannavis use over to vaping now, but i hate dry herb vapes and would like to make it into a juice.
Before i go any further, and i do apalogize and thank those who read this that it will be long. If this post is in the wrong room, could an admin plz move it for me.
Now i will be going through what i think i know or understand, plz correct me on anything i have wrong.
From what a remeber an old school 60s hippy explaining to me what the different effects of vaporing and combusting cannibis does back like 15 years ago. It was something like when burned in a bowl or joint traditionally, 70%ish or something stupid high is actually burned off before ever reaching your body, and when vaping you actually get something like 90% of it into the body, thus needing less to get just as high and the baze product lasts like 3 times longer. Ive used the old style dry herb box vapes growing up and its just too much of a pain, but now with modern vapes and liquids concentrates that r pure can be added, it just seems to make more sense if not anything in the financial aspect. If i have anything wrong above, a better explanation would be appreciated.
From what i understand, an eighth makes about a ml of oil and is mixed 1:1 with glyceral. I have not been able to find anything anywhere where the actual breakdown in ratio of concentrate to dry herb in terms of how long it lasts. As in, how many hits per session does it take and how many sessions can be had out of a ml of liquid vs the eighth of dry? Ive read thag a normal ml of nicatine ejuice is avout 100 puff, is that true and the same with thc juice? I would really like to start making my own, but before i determine if it is worth it i want to understand these ratios better.

Hobbs420,
Top Bottom