Question, which kind of mesh needed for a dry ice hash bag.

Ali

Hey all, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to build myself a dry ice bag. My question is if anyone knows what kind of Mesh I would be needing, Fine Silk Mesh? Stainless Steel Mesh? ect. and where I could purchase it.
Also, if anyone knows the difference between stainless steel mesh and Silk mesh when used to do dry ice extraction.
Sorry, if this was not in the right forum.

Ali,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Hey all, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to build myself a dry ice bag. My question is if anyone knows what kind of Mesh I would be needing, Fine Silk Mesh? Stainless Steel Mesh? ect. and where I could purchase it.
Also, if anyone knows the difference between stainless steel mesh and Silk mesh when used to do dry ice extraction.
Sorry, if this was not in the right forum.
I believe dry ice hash is just bubble made with dry ice isn't it? I could be wrong...

If so get a set of Ipower bubble bags from amazon. You need a 220 micron for a work bag, 73 or 90 micron for good hash and a 25 micron to finish with to get the lower grade stuff that I use to make cookies or muffins with.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Ali

Thanks, but that's not really what I was looking for, I wanted to know more which kind of mesh I would be needing to do so, since I want attach the mesh directly to a bucket. Like silk mesh, aluminum mesh, cloth mesh, stainless steel mesh. after knowing which material is best with dry ice I will look into microns available.

Ali,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I see ... I just learned how to make dry ice hash by checking out some tutorials. I'm actually really stoked to try making some on my days off now.

Looks like most people use bubble bags pulled tight over the top of the bucket. The diy bubble bag write ups I've seen use silk screen so I'm sure that would work well.

I'm telling you though the Ipower bags are like 20 bucks on amazon for a set and they are nice.

Sorry I wasn't much help the first time hope this helped a bit.

MileHighLife,

Ali

not at all man, its that I've already made that research in terms of prices and w/e for babble/dry ice bag.
me and a friend in engineering want to make a small bucket with changeable micron without removing botanical s. I will be trying to find some silk fine mesh, and if this goes right, ill also try with stainless steel fine mesh. If in general this work's ill post some pictures, and yield effect, and a review on how the product works.

Ali,
Top Bottom