Question about Pax 2 vs. Airizer Air - Air Resistance

mikeswife

Hey there,
Posted a while back and the Airizer Air was recommended; I bought it and it's great BUT I have a lung infection and am seeing a doctor, etc. gave up ciggies. So my friend is buying the Airizer for 50% of what I paid for same and I bought the Pax 2.

Now, I am not so sure the Pax 2 will be easy to "sip" (suck); I need something that is not too difficult to use. Any insights appreciated. Also, I use the ABV for cooking - will Pax 2 provide AVB grounds?

Thanks in advance! Editing to add need easiest draw.
Mike's Wife

Last edited:
mikeswife,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Out of curiosity, why not just stick with the Air? Are you now looking for something that has an easier draw?

Madcap79,

mikeswife

Yes, Mapcap, sorry wasn't clear, I need the EASIEST draw available! Now I am thinking I should have gone with Mighty? I can still cancel - thanks!

mikeswife,
Reactions: Madcap79

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Yes, Mapcap, sorry wasn't clear, I need the EASIEST draw available! Now I am thinking I should have gone with Mighty? I can still cancel - thanks!
I can't comment on the draw resistance on the Mighty as I do not have one. From the little bit I've read, it seems as though it has a fairly easy draw. I have the Haze 2.5 and it has an open draw. As does the Firewood. Maybe someone else will chime in on the Mighty.

Madcap79,
Reactions: mikeswife

mikeswife

Thanks Madcap - I am going to cancel and do a bit more research - lots more to choose from than 6 months ago!

mikeswife,

little maggie

The air has almost no draw resistance if you buy one of the stems designed for it to reduce resistance. I agree about the Haze. Given your question though you might want to rename the thread- if you can- lowest draw resistance to see what people recommend. I don't think the mighty's is necessarily better than some others.

mikeswife

You all ROCK! I wasn't expecting to see all these great replies and links too! THANKS Plus thanks for the idea of longer stem. I like my Airizer and don't want to give it up lol so I have been practicing to make it work - THANK YOU - I will try to change the title - not sure how but will try!!! Off to read the links!!

Little Maggie, thanks for the link and idea! I am going to keep my Airizer Air and my friend will have to buy her own lol; seriously, I am using it now (for pain and stress!) and I just love it - I forget the person who helped me but whomever it was thank you so much - great choice!

Mod note: posts merged and title adjusted.

Last edited by a moderator:
mikeswife,

Justpassedu

Cancel mikeswife , The Mighty is the way to go. There is pretty much 0 draw resistance , you will get nice abv also and it extracts very quickly and well.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: mikeswife
Top Bottom