Quality Minimalist Water Pipe Recommendations

losojos

I'm looking for commendations on water pipes. I'm a minimalist at heart, so I've resisted adding water pipes into my rotation, but that's also in part due to the daunting options available when you start shopping (I'm fairly new to the scene in general). I do have a couple of pieces, but I've never gotten a recommendation on anything. Leaning towards minimalism, I'd like to stay under 12". Also, not a fan of DHgate, mostly because their e-commerce user experience is so bad/difficult. I don't plan on collecting many pieces, ideally keeping it under 5, so I'm willing to spend a bit more for ease of purchasing, quality, piece of mind, etc. I have an Atlas and a Halo coming, which will be the primary use for the pipe(s).

Thanks in advance!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC! Unfortunately you missed out on the ideal TAG modular super slit donut, everyone here bought them out of stock recently, I'm sure they will get them again though and it is the best with Halo and Atlas!

You can order the GooRoo 3piece bubbler at any time fortunately, that is my other go-to piece with them, I have a color frit version (the website only has clear but if you call or email them they can tell you what they have in stock in the store)

There is also the large inline there, or the small inline, there is also a larger three piece among other unique pieces there... Licit Glass is another one to look out for, sold by nhalables, they have a large reverse shower head that seems really nice and will be on sale again for 420... For now I got this dabbing warehouse rig that is a reverse shower head but short and wide with narrow mouthpiece and it has been fun with Halo especially.

I think I've posted about all of these and more in the halo and atlas threads, so if you have not read those, I would say check them out asap... another piece to add to the collection would be a recycler rig, I have a few that work well with herbs, or you could go with a tube bong like the Biao double gridded inline from Greek Glass too :tup:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?

Although I mostly use it dry, this little guy is a water pipe. Can't get more simple then a 2 hole perc or much smaller while still keeping a 14mm joint vs the 10mm most mini rigs have. I wouldn't make this your only piece but I think it fits your criteria nicely.

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
I have the clear version of this and I love it.

Though it might be a little small for your use case.

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I have these and my dhgate glass just sits there now....
Simple, modular, easy to clean and they work well.

cptofnthng

Im curious Chicken, are you in europe? I mean there seem to be a lot more Options like gooroo, grav etc in the us. It must be expensive to ship over the pond.
Ive also tried to have a glass piece thats fits all uses, is easy to clean, sturdy and cools well. Ive landed@ grav and gooroo but it wasnt available here.

cptofnthng,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Pukka

I thought this looked interesting enough to order one. They're in the Czech Republic so shipping is like ordering from China. They might have something that you like ...

Pukka,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I thought this looked interesting enough to order one. They're in the Czech Republic so shipping is like ordering from China. They might have something that you like ...

Skip on the spiral downstem , i have the slim version with two downstems,the the spiral one has a lot of drag and is hard to clean.
I recommend the slim version over the beaker ,too and the downstem is great for vapor, carbhole is easily pluggable ,the hole on the beaker is very large.
195-produkt.jpg
3343-produkt.jpg

41n9Jlb0-ZL._AC_.jpg

You can find them here:

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Why thank you! I always love discovering a new headshop on a lazy Sunday afternoon ...
You are welcome :) !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom