• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Texus

It is live and just placed my order!!! Wasn't going to get the package, but once I added up the individual prices it wasn't too much less than the package with the coil and PID. Great package price!! Grabbed some broken 18mm pieces too which should go great with Herborizer too....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice! Yeah I came here to say the same, store is up and running, Ceroma not in stock yet so I think I will be back for that now that I understand what it is... However I also ordered a couple of the handle less 18mm bowls too for my Halo (and soon Atlas, then this lol) prices are very reasonable especially considering it's coming from Malaysia...

Shadooz

Ceroma not in stock yet so I think I will be back for that now that I understand what it is...
40€ in ceramic, 110€ titanium, 140€ qwartz.
Ceroma need to confirm its efficiency, and i will have to soak in water 1 month, to see how it reacts.

prices are very reasonable especially considering it's coming from Malaysia...
1260RM=260€ for the whole ceroma kit (2 ceramic cover, stand, bowl, coil, pid...).
It's not reasonable, it's aggressive, and i like it :evil:
I Have not cheked further "malaysia airlines" fees, to me, though.

Edit : as there is only a thread for qwartz in unreleased, does a moderator will make another ceroma thread in the released part ? or even merge the three Q,C and T in this same thread ?

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Probably better to have one thread like the flowerpot but yes I’m interested in the Qaroma and Caroma but I want to see reviews and results first between the two (and I’ve spent more than enough money on vape gear recently lol)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Edit : as there is only a thread for qwartz in unreleased, does a moderator will make another ceroma thread in the released part ? or even merge the three Q,C and T in this same thread ?

Oh there is no reason to have separate threads, for one thing this start is still tiny, and the products are so similar, just different material shells... This is definitely a case of one thread for all!

I chose Janio for the shipping because it was the cheapest and I was only getting to 18 mm bowls... Hopefully no problems!

My credit card got confused though, which confused me this morning, so I put my order in again when I didn't have to, they messaged me and we canceled the original order, super on top of things!!

The Owl HOOT HOOT

I really like the look of this device and had a couple questions about trying to make it work with some of my existing flower pot products.

Is the Qaroma coil compatable with the CH PID? It looks like it should be, they are both XLR 5 pin. I just want to confirm.

Do you think it would sit in the flower pot heat stand?

I was thinking if I went this way I would only need to switch coils and save room on my desk by not having another heat stand & PID

Thanks

The Owl HOOT HOOT,
Reactions: Summer

androponic

vaped.
I really like the look of this device and had a couple questions about trying to make it work with some of my existing flower pot products.

Is the Qaroma coil compatable with the CH PID? It looks like it should be, they are both XLR 5 pin. I just want to confirm.

Do you think it would sit in the flower pot heat stand?

I was thinking if I went this way I would only need to switch coils and save room on my desk by not having another heat stand & PID

Thanks
no, although both use xlr the pinouts are different between NewVape/CH and Qaromashop.

Texus

Thank you!
But note the savings if you go with the package. I was going to not grab the PID and coil, but once I added up everything else I was getting, the price was very very close to the package price. But decent odds I end up selling the PID and Coil to keep all of my enail gear the same pin alignment.

Once I confirm that the Coil from CH works just as well with the Qaroma, I'll probably sell the Quarma PID & Coil. If anyone on this thread is interested, hit me up. But with the understanding that it is contingent on the CH gear working with the Qaroma. It should (Qaroma needs to be Clockwise, with 5 bands, which CH coil is, but worth confirming first).

Shadooz

and the products are so similar, just different material shells..
Because halo and atlas are not so similar ? :rofl:
:2c:Advice, try to keep a forum illusion

But yes, rename the thread qaromashop only. The shipping feedback will be agregate.

just it could have issue with one shell and not the others.
I'm only interested in ceroma...
Which have no step, works both ways

"Milk"

Texus

Because halo and atlas are not so similar ? :rofl:
:2c:Advice, try to keep a forum illusion

But yes, rename the thread qaromashop only. The shipping feedback will be agregate.

just it could have issue with one shell and not the others.
I'm only interested in ceroma...
Which have no step, works both ways

"Milk"
Curious why the ceramic is of particular interest...

Shadooz

Curious why the ceramic is of particular interest...
On paper, 40€... as low PID temp as Titanium.. and as qwartz neutral taste.

Depend of which ceramic (⚠️), but neutral element, used for hookah heat transfer since thousands years..
Each element has its place.
"Earth" To contain "fire"

Even if there will still have an improvement potentiel. When i see how "knowing" humans try to contain nuclear fusion.. i'm indulgent, to artisan :rofl: :evil:

Last edited:
Shadooz,
Top Bottom