• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Aero

Raw Addict
Saw this very nice vape on Instagram, I spoke with the guy he sounds very nice even though I understood he has a lot of work to do he found a time to speak and explain a little bit about the models and the difference between them, I understood he's going to launch 3 different models in 6 weeks~and those are the names:

Qaroma - built from quartz
Taroma - built from Ti
Ceroma - built from ceramic

Understood that will be a heatshield stand/coil handles including in the kits he will provide and more accessories that most or all of them will be custom made.
Also understood that the kits will be pretty cheap, like some other beaded vapes in the market.
looks interesting looking forward to trying the Ti model... hope to get hard rips from that vape.
what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Aero

Raw Addict
I'm definitely watching this one, think it would be super cool to have an all quartz Flowerpot basically lol
i actully thought about the taroma model, i understood that you can speak with a that guy and maybe make an custom joint size from those models he produce. now imagine that there will be a taroma model with a joint size that will fit the sublimator "atomizer" it will be a next lvl hits.

Aero,
Reactions: Vasgas

Jacer

i actully thought about the taroma model, i understood that you can speak with a that guy and maybe make an custom joint size from those models he produce. now imagine that there will be a taroma model with a joint size that will fit the sublimator "atomizer" it will be a next lvl hits.
That would be really cool damn, I saw someone talking about something similar on reddit today actually (could've been you).

Personally I'm excited for the potential flavor from an all quartz setup! I think that could taste INCREDIBLE

Aero

Raw Addict
That would be really cool damn, I saw someone talking about something similar on reddit today actually (could've been you).

Personally I'm excited for the potential flavor from an all quartz setup! I think that could taste INCREDIBLE
Hahaha not me sorry, I’m chasing the best hardest hit ever possible.

Jacer

Hahaha not me sorry, I’m chasing the best hardest hit ever possible.
Well seems like you and someone else are chasing the same thing then haha, they wanted to pair the weed eater and sublimator like you do
More like an all quartz Baller Vrod without SiC dish, and with a male joint. No screens too so pretty stoked bout that :rockon:
Okay yeah you just had to take the hype to the next level 😂 between this and the Halo I just signed up for, im so fucking pumped

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Yeah it’s one to watch for sure. 3 choices and I like all 3 actually but probably the quartz would be up first. First impression pretty darn good and I like his simple heat shield stand.This is one of the new ones I hope to try soon

Vasgas

Yeah it’s one to watch for sure. 3 choices and I like all 3 actually but probably the quartz would be up first. First impression pretty darn good and I like his simple heat shield stand.This is one of the new ones I hope to try soon
Thanks for the heads up. I checked and saw the post on heatstand. Nice.

Here is the IG link. Noticed it was not on first post.

Vasgas

For the non IGers,

Looking good. Plus the maker is begging for more word of mouth via dm :lol: . Not sure he's gonna need it once he launches though. Can't wait

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
For the non IGers,

Looking good. Plus the maker is begging for more word of mouth via dm :lol: . Not sure he's gonna need it once he launches though. Can't wait

Screen-Shot-2021-09-12-at-9-12-35-PM.png

snackmaster

Not sure whats up? I copied and pasted link from app. I tried copying from browser. Edited the link above. Hope it works now. This is pretty embarrassing :doh:
I think there’s weirdness with opening Instagram links in a browser versus the app. Same thing happened to me the other day with a cannabis hardware post 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Looks like maybe the Qaroma and Taroma may be up first for sale. Hopefully final revisions are good to go. These are the 2 I am most interested in to start. He may have 4 or more versions. Let’s go Qaromashop.

Vasgas

Looks like maybe the Qaroma and Taroma may be up first for sale. Hopefully final revisions are good to go. These are the 2 I am most interested in to start. He may have 4 or more versions. Let’s go Qaromashop.
I thought i wanted those two as well. Then he had to post that series of Ceroma stuff. Now i want all three dammit! :lol: :doh:

Vasgas

Well you really probably want all 4. Zaroma is next and maybe more. Zaroma is zirconian based I think. All very interesting for sure.
This is news to me. Is zirconia any good? Whats so special about it? I'm trying not to post here until something is available, but it's proving to be quite difficult :lol:

Well, 4 it is then. Hope they got a good bundle deal for me. Damn you vas

Vasgas,
Reactions: Kudzu407

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Well it looks like Qaroma and Taroma will be out in October around Halloween.Time to line up the funds for these new toys. They look like the perfect Halloween treat to me!

Top Bottom