Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Texus

I would be very very worried about using a torch, with intensity and focus of the flame on any piece not designed and tested for that application. Especially one full of hot and dangerous balls of that housing couldn't take the heat. Which could take a while to happen...

I think I am already a bit concerned even with the coils.

Any more info put there on zirconium version in the works? Didn't have luck in my brief searches.

Oden

I would be very very worried about using a torch, with intensity and focus of the flame on any piece not designed and tested for that application. Especially one full of hot and dangerous balls of that housing couldn't take the heat. Which could take a while to happen...

I think I am already a bit concerned even with the coils.

Any more info put there on zirconium version in the works? Didn't have luck in my brief searches.

On the discord the guy from Qaroma told me that the release is scheduled for early 2023.
But he did not give more info on the design of this future model.
Can't wait to see the future tests when it comes out.

EarthworldTim

I upgraded my zirconia pinky + ispire wand bowl to a Taroma Lite and Vgoodiez injector bowl because Black Friday sales. Everything I had hoped for and more! Surprised me a little with how smooth it is and how evenly baked the herb is compared to the pinky even though I had to crank the coil temp up from 565 to 650 for the lite. The injector bowl obviously deserves some credit for the performance, the ispire bowl left a lot to be desired as expected but served me well.

It's a winner in my book and won out over the freight train since I couldn't order the pro engine housing by itself. I imagine the restriction on the pro is similar to the lite since the lite has bigger holes but I'd be interested to hear a comparison. I'm not very picky restriction-wise anyway though.

Thanks Patrick at Ritual for incredibly fast shipping and the thank you note with the 650 temp suggestion, it's perfect! 👏

Haze Mister

Manufacturer
There is space for more holes!

44192141.jpg

MORE HOLES!

A Zirconia injector has already been done by someone who actually participates in this forum and has been here well before qaromashop....just saaaayiiiiin'!

Timps27

Ooooooh, I hadn’t seen that bowl until today. Looks like it could be a good combo bowl for using a Flowerpot/Qaroma on the same piece, will have to keep my eye out for restock.

Bigcountryx

Ooooooh, I hadn’t seen that bowl until today. Looks like it could be a good combo bowl for using a Flowerpot/Qaroma on the same piece, will have to keep my eye out for restock.
That was his intention, well the QXLs as a diffuser, and also his injector heads... and if it fit a flowerpot then that's cool too lol. The clear multi use bowls should serve the same purpose too, and those seem to be really good from what I've heard.

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Hello friends! I'm considering putting together a Taroma Lite. Fortunately I already have a PID, that came with my Herborizer Digi TI. Does anyone know if the Herborizer PID can run Qaroma coils?

bleak,
Hello friends! I'm considering putting together a Taroma Lite. Fortunately I already have a PID, that came with my Herborizer Digi TI. Does anyone know if the Herborizer PID can run Qaroma coils?
I had thought that the Digi Ti was not XLR-5 but only 4 pins. I don't have one but I thought that was mentioned in that thread.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: bleak

D4Dank

Hey everyone. Was in the market for a new vape, was considering the b0 but read the qaroma is a great flavor vape which is what I’m chasing. Checked out the site and saw they come out to roughly $360(this correct?). Is there a cheaper way to piece together an order ?

Timps27

Ritual is a good option, not cheaper but offers free shipping and it will arrive much quicker as it is already stateside.

Hey everyone. Was in the market for a new vape, was considering the b0 but read the qaroma is a great flavor vape which is what I’m chasing. Checked out the site and saw they come out to roughly $360(this correct?). Is there a cheaper way to piece together an order ?
The Qaroma head is about $150 US, you could probably source your own rubies, coil, and PID for less than through Qaromashop. Although you would want to be careful choosing the right match, etc. Fitting the coil may also be a challenge but not rocket science. I think you could get under $300 if you work careful and be willing to wait for different shippers.

Edited to add: I have heard the Ceroma has a great flavor and it is much cheaper ($30).

Last edited:
Grass Yes,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom