Pyrology Glass

herbivore21

Happy new year people! My piece arrived the morning of New Years Eve and got to sample with a mate before the festivities! :D

Here's a shot of that vortex, which seems to be there after every inhale, regardless of water level :D

Pyrology may be pricey, but this piece is the smoothest piece I've ever dabbed whilst still retaining what seems like as much taste as my Ryu Wilson rig or close to. The vapor is so much easier on the airways when inhaling! :leaf:

1INHjby.jpg

walrus

Happy new year people! My piece arrived the morning of New Years Eve and got to sample with a mate before the festivities! :D

Here's a shot of that vortex, which seems to be there after every inhale, regardless of water level :D

Pyrology may be pricey, but this piece is the smoothest piece I've ever dabbed whilst still retaining what seems like as much taste as my Ryu Wilson rig or close to. The vapor is so much easier on the airways when inhaling! :leaf:

1INHjby.jpg

Glad to hear you dig your new rig! I was on vacation for a couple weeks and using a cheapo rig while I was away. Coming home to my pyrology made me appreciate it that much more. So smooth and flavorful, I really love this little recycler.

I'm curious about your opinion on the screwcap. Cheers, and congrats on the new piece.

herbivore21

Glad to hear you dig your new rig! I was on vacation for a couple weeks and using a cheapo rig while I was away. Coming home to my pyrology made me appreciate it that much more. So smooth and flavorful, I really love this little recycler.

I'm curious about your opinion on the screwcap. Cheers, and congrats on the new piece.
Man I love the piece, it is a beauty! Function is ideal, super smooth, super tasty hits, no splash unless you overfill, and some really nifty design ideas.

The screwcap is one of them. What I realised after a little bit is that the perfect water level for steady function with no splashback just so happens to be the level at which if any more water were poured in, it would spill out of the fill port when the piece was stood up vertically again (if the screwcap was not on the piece obviously). If this is by design, that is absolutely epic workmanship! :D

Top Bottom