Purple Days Pandora Kit Unbuilt - One of a kind mystery wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hello FC.

Unbuilt Purple Days Pandora Kit Here. Needs a good home. One of a kind mystery wood.

I couldn't find my previous emails with Purple Days, and didn't see a previous post related to what type of wood this kit was. What I can tell you, is there is no Pandora Logo at all on this body. I believe this is the only Pandora Kit Tom sold without a logo. It was from a piece of wood he bought locally, and he had advised me no one had one like it. Again, I couldn't find an old post about it but this is what I remember and again I believe it to be the only Pandora without a log burnt into it. It already has beautiful wood grain, and once fully sanded and rubbed down, it will be a very unique and amazing PD, guaranteed, Again, by memory Tom labeled it special, and pics don't do it justice.

It comes with everything pictured, and includes a nylon myrtle zap stem just for fun (pictured). all needed parts, plus three type of leather (something i believe he didn't usually do. pictured). i didn't put the plug in the picture, but i have it. and it will be included.

i also have a slew of extra accessories, buzz butter, extra built stems, the little purple containers for cleaning stems, extra screens, the short stems to hook to 14mm glass, extra plugs, ect. I have a built Pandora Maple that gives thick milky tokes and it looking for a home. and if someone is interested I can dig up whatever if you give me a day or two depending on my schedule. Pandora Kits take a little time to build, so i assume you would be patient if i needed to dig something out that is not in the picture.

Will ship USPS within the United States only. Sorry Canada, Europe, and anyone else. Prefer using Paypal with fee's on buyer, but would consider other options.

I have this, plus a lot more check out my signature. Make me an offer. USD. Always down to accept offers, just drop me a PM.

FO1c3zf.jpg

gAGBMQD.jpg

kSkfHfF.jpg

lPAYUll.jpg

gPpPmZz.jpg

5gmUBYO.jpg

g16hOHw.jpg

PYyUv4f.jpg

JLaqHQm.jpg

IdJHBaH.jpg

vNuFrWC.jpg

Hc9DohG.jpg